Chapter Thirteen: A New McQueen

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Sheriff." Lightning thanked, as Braedey turned to him.

"But, I'm afraid Lighting and I... can't go just yet." Lightning spoke up.

"Well, why not?" Sheriff asked, turning around.

"I'm not sure Lightning's tyres..." Braedey pointed to McQueen's Lightyears, and Luigi's gasped excitedly. "...can get him all the way to California."

"Peet stop?" Guido asked.

"Yeah, does anybody know what time Luigi's opens?" Lightning asked out loud. Luigi then drove up to Lightning with excitement, along with Guido, who was bouncing on the spot on his three wheels.

"I can't-a believe it!" Luigi exclaimed.

~*~*~

"Four new tyres!"

"Four new tyres!"

Everyone was now over by Luigi's tyre shop. Lightning was inside with the two Ferrari lovers, whilst Luigi were feeling ecstatic about having someone buy his tyres for a long time. Braedey was on the oposid e of the shop, and he couldn't help but chuckle to himself at Luigi.

"Grazie, Mr. Lightning. Grazie!" Luigi thanked, hugging the racecar the best he could.

Flo smiled. "Would you look at that!"

Sally drove up to the shop to see what was going on, then saw Lightning. The racecar saw the blue Porsche, and winked to him, and Sally smiled. Behind everyone, Doc drove up to see what all the fuss was going on.

"Our first real customers in years!" Luigi announced. "I am filled with tears of ecstacy, for this is the most glorious day of my life!"

"All right, Luigi, give me the best set of blackwalls you've got." Lightning told Luigi, as the yellow Fiat pressed a button to lift him up, then drop him down, leaving his wheels to hang above the ground.

Luigi and Guido shook their heads to Lightning. "No, no, no, no! You don't-a know what you want. Luigi know what you want."

Braedey drove up. "So, what does Lightning want?" He asked.

Luigi and Guido drove up to a section of the tyre wall where a curtain was covering it. "Blackwall tires. They blend into the pavement. But-a this..." Luigi pushed a button, and the curtains pulled back, now revealing an assortment of... "whitewall tires! They say, 'Look at me! Here I am! Love me'."

"