11

"I like it when your hair is split", I said while playing with Jimin's hair.

"Really? I thought I'd look better if it isn't split", he said.

I think about it for awhile.

"Actually, you look good with both styles"

Jimin and I were both outside the school building, sitting under a tree. His head was laying on my lap, while I played with his hair.

"You think Jungkook is still with Jennie?"

Jimin sighed and looked at me.

"I don't know Tae", he said.

I pouted.

"Aw, don't be sad"

He sat up and scooted closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and let out a deep sigh.

"Jungkook said I can only kiss him, why did he lie?"

"Maybe that kiss was an accident, but like I said, you can kiss me", he said while pulling my chin to face him.

Jungkook did kiss someone else..so that means I can kiss someone else too..right?

He leaned in closer while starting to close his eyes. I thought about it for a minute, but was cut off my thoughts by Jimin's lips touching mine.

I was shock for a minute, but kissed him back. I did the things Jungkook taught me. I even did the tongue thing.

"Did Jungkook teach you how to kiss?", he asked.

I nodded.

"He taught you well"

Jungkook's POV

"Where's Tae?", I asked.

"He left with Jimin", Hoseok said.

Why would they leave right now?

I walked out the school building and was about to walk out the gates, but soon stopped when I heard Tae's voice from a distance.

I walked towards the voice to hear what he was saying.

"Did Jungkook teach you how to kiss?", Jimin said.

I peeked a little to see the two sitting together very close.

"He taught you well"

So Tae was kissing Jimin.

I scoffed and walked away.

------------------------------------------------

I leaned on the wall while crossing my arms. I looked to my side and saw Jimin walking with Tae back to the cafeteria.

"Jungkook..", Tae said.

Jimin looked at me and smirked, but soon walked back into the cafeteria. I looked at Tae and crossed my arms.

"Didn't I say you can only kiss me", I said while trying not to sound too angry.

He looked down.

"H-How did you-"

"Just answer me", I said a bit to harsh.

He flinched a little.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I saw you kissing Jennie..I just wanted to feel even"

He wiped some tears away.

"You said I can only kiss you, b-but you were kissing Jennie..I was really sad"

I stared at him for awhile and started to feel guilty. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Tae, Jennie forced me into that kiss, I didn't kiss her back"

He didn't say anything. His face was buried into my neck, so I couldn't see his expression.

"But you know I'm very angry right now, I probably scared you a little, huh?"

He nodded. I sighed and kissed his neck softly.

"I'm sorry", I said.

"..I-I'm sorry too", he said softly.

It was silent for a moment, but not an awkward silent. Our bodies were swaying lightly together.

------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

The only time I'm noticed at school is when I wear a Bts shirt. I literally attract all the girls attention.

I have a closet just filled with Bts, Exo, and other groups shirts and sweaters. I'm going to start selling them soon...which is very painful.

I sold almost all of my kpop merch...it was so hard to let them go.

it was so hard to let them go