Hoshi x Fem!Reader

Not requested. I simply was bored and had no internet to check the requests. Also no one loves my smol tennis baby boy. Also I really love him so muchhh. GIVE HOSHI SOME LOVE, GODDAMMIT!

(Also au where everyone lives. Don't question it I just don't want about 86% of the v3 cast to die ;-;)

(Y/N)'s POV
My name is (Y/N)(L/N). I'm the SHSL Volleyball player. I would say that I was a cheerful and friendly girl, although I would often get used for my talent. Then one day, I was on my way too school and these weird guys parked their jet black car nearby and dragged me over to it and stuffed me inside! I cried and screamed but no one helped. I remembered thinking about how cruel this world was and then... I don't remember what happened. But before I knew it, I was thrown into this "killing game" with 16 other high school students. The were all unique in their own ways, but there was one who stood out to me. A quiet boy called Ryoma Hoshi.
He was surprisingly short, about 105cm tall, had short chestnut-brown hair which he hid under a black hat which kinda looked like it had cats ears, huge black eyes and I don't think I had ever seen him without a candy stick hanging out of his mouth like a cigarette. I really wanted to get to know the boy but every time I came near he would say "(L/N)... you don't want to get close to a murderer like me...". Deep down, I think he did want someone around. He must have, he was always alone. I didn't give up though.

In Hoshi's SHSL research room
Today, I was feeling like I could finally get to befriend the small boy. Well, I felt like this a lot, but today would be different, I told myself.

As always, I found him in his SHSL research room, sitting on the floor and bouncing a ball off the wall and catching it again. I stood there and watched him for a while. The repeated sound of the tennis ball bouncing off the wall was becoming quite calming. It was almost like the room had a heartbeat.

After a while, I walked in quietly. "Hey, Hoshi..." I said, disrupting the quiet atmosphere, making the short boy jump and turn his upper body around, his black eyes even wider than usual. When he realised it was me, he turned back around, with his eyes closed and a small smile on his lips. "Heh... so you never give up, do you, (L/N)?" He muttered. I let out a small chuckle and sat down next to him. "I guess you can stay if you want." He said. "But don't forget what I said."
"I know, I know, your a dangerous murderer and crap, I know." I yelled. I honestly wasn't bothered if he had killed anyone. It was a mafia, right? The past is the past, yes that's a cringey line but, eh. It's true. So that's what I said.

I rested my hand on his knee, taking him by surprise. He whipped his head round and looked up at me with his big, jet black eyes. I swear I saw a hint of innocence and hope in them for a second. "Hey, the past is the past, y'know. I don't care what mistakes and bad things you did in the past... 'cause that stuffs' over and done with..." I said softly. He stared into my eyes for a moment and then he pulled my shirt with his tiny hands, pulling me down to his height. And kissed me. His lips tasted of candy (he has a candy stick in his mouth what do you think. 😒). As we pulled away for air, I noticed that his usually rosy cheeks had turned a darker shade of pink. "(Y/N)..." he whispered. "I- I love you..."
"Aww, Ryoma, I love you too." I mumbled, pulling his small form into a hug. He was so nice to hug, he was small, so he was like a teddy bear (NOT Monokuma.).

End of the killing game
We all managed to make it through the killing game (bar the mastermind obviously). After we beat the mastermind (*cough cough* not gonna spoil who it was *cough cough*), everything went dark. I had a weight pressing down on my leg. "Hey, (Y/N)..." I heard from the darkness. I knew that I hearing the deep voice of Ryoma Hoshi, the boy who became my boyfriend during the killing game. The boy who I gave a reason to live.
I lifted my heavy head up slowly and saw his small frame standing above me. "Ryoma!" I cried, tears of relief streaming down my face. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, worriedly. "I-I-I'm just so happy! That everyone lived!" I yelled in joy. Then I remembered that my leg was stuck and I couldn't get it out because I was on my stomach. "Ah, Ryoma," I said, pulling myself together. "Could you help me get my leg free? I'm kinda stuck." He chuckled. "Yeah, sure." He strolled behind me, I could no longer see him. I heard a groan from him and then the weight on my leg was lifted. I stood and picked Ryoma up with me. He looked half-surprised but not too much because I would do it all the time back in Gifted Inmates Academy. I looked at the others getting up. Saihara was with Kaede as they both cried like i did. Tojo looked around at the mess and went pale. Kiibo asked everyone if they were okay. Himiko was giving Tenko a 'revival potion' (which kinda just looked like a bottle of Coca Cola to me).

"So what now, (Y/N)?" Ryoma asked from my arms. Good question. I had an idea buuut...
"Hmm... w-well, we could move into an apartment or something and keep in touch with the others. B-But if you don't want to then you don't have t-!" I mumbled before he grabbed my face in his small hands and cut me off with a kiss. "(Y/N)(L/N), I would love to share an apartment with you." He said, staring into my (E/C) eyes with his own jet black ones. That statement made me so very happy that I started to tear up again. Holding his head close to mine. I started to feel my shoulder become slightly damp. He's tearing up too?! I thought to myself. But that only made me hold him closer. I knew that this was a love that could not be broken by the past.

What is up with me and cringey last lines?! Still, I really, really enjoyed writing this! I think this is evident because its 1128 words long XD. I was running on pure boredom and inspiration, honestly. Hope it was enjoyed. I is in a good mood now.