rydia

time to talk about rydia, wooh!!

i love her so much,, she's my tough badass girl

i love her so much,, she's my tough badass girl. she's a martial artist and trainer at a dojo!! dallas is so in love with her and she's just waiting for him to ask her out because it's so obvious,, though she's getting kind of impatient so she might do it herself sometime soon!!

rydia is very motherly towards her friends,, she makes sure they're taken care of and always offers good advice when they need it, as well as keeping them from doing stupid shit. 

she loves the color orange. she also has a deep adoration for animals, and volunteers at the local shelter on most weekends. she acts tough and cold, but is really quite a sweetheart. she's very kind and compassionate, and enjoys helping others to the best of her abilities. she is very open minded, and doesn't tolerate bigotry. she'll defend her friends forever.

she loves oli's dog, Poppy. that's how they became friends in the first place,, she was already a resident at the apartments when oli moved in, and when she saw his dog she fell in love instantly. over time, she's grown quite fond of oliver, and is thus slightly skeptical when he brings home finn. she immediately senses finn's attraction to oli, so she keeps an eye on him to make sure he doesn't hurt his friend.

however, when he comes to her for her blessing (and relationship advice) she can't help but cheer him on,, it's just too cute the way he's so obviously in love with oli. plus, she can tell that oli likes him back, he's just a little more oblivious to his own feelings than finn is.

rydia is quite content with her life,, she has wonderful friends, and a possible future boyfriend, as well as a steady job and a healthy lifestyle. since she's so happy with herself, she wants her friends to be happy as well, so she does her absolute best to make that happen.

that's about all for now,, tell me what you think!!

xoLuke