_Two Faced_

THE NEXT DAY

JAKES POV
I woke up and threw on some clothes from the Landry basket. Then I started walking to school and I saw Tessa on her way to school. I just put my hood over my head and walked past her trying to hide.

Tessa. Jake?

I didn't say anything back but I kept walking until I reached the school. I ran in and went to my locker. I took off my hoodie and shoved it into my locker and walked to class.

Tessa's pov n
When I got to school and i was kinda off because yesterday kinda threw me off. I saw Jake trying to hide from me. Idk why but oh well. He dropped his hoodie on the floor so I just took it. I put it on and went to class. I sat next to him. He saw that I was wearing his hoodie and smiled at me. Then his hand found mine under the table and we held each other's hands until the bell rang. I picked up my stuff and then I felt someone push me on the floor. I turned around and saw Jake laughing with his friends. I stood up and hit him on the face and ran away crying. Second third and fourth hour I avoided him while he tried talking to me. It was time for us to study in the principal office and I was not excited. I walked in and grabbed my notebook and stared studying. Jake grabbed my face and kissed me.  I pulled back and slapped him.

Tessa. WTF are you doing

Jake. Kissing you

Tessa. you fucking pushed me down first hour

Jake. That was because all my friends were watching

Tessa. Jake this might sound weird but if you ever think that you wanna be with me than you HAVE to stop bullying me.

Jake. Tessa I-

Tessa.  I'm sorry Jake I-I gotta go

I ran out of the school crying. I didn't feel like going home is I went to Jakes house because it was down the road. His parents were never home so I walked in and went to his room. I crawled under his blankets and fell asleep. I woke up and heard someone walking upstairs. I was to weak to run so I just hid under the covers. I felt someone flip up the blankets and I was making eye contact with Jake.

Jakes pov
I basically ruined me and Tessa's friendship. I slept through the rest of my classes and walked home. I ran upstairs and flipped up my blankets to see a crying, cold Tessa.

Jake. Tessa? What are you doing here

Tessa: I-I'm sorry I was just l-leaving

Jake. No stop stay here

I crawled into bed next to her and she curled her head into my chest and held my waist.
I played with her hair for a bit and fell asleep.
Thank god it was Friday so we didn't have school.  I woke up and kissed Tessa until she woke up. She started to kiss back but I instantly pulled back.

Tessa: don't tease me like that

Jake: Tessa

Tessa: ya Jake

Jake: I'm never going to bully you again

Tessa: thank you

She pecked me on the lips. We laid there laughing and talking for an hour or two then Tessa shot up.

Tessa: omg what are my mom gonna say

Jake: lay back down it will be fine

Tessa: as much as I want to I have to go or else my mom will beat me with a flip flop

Jake: fineeee but I coming to your house at 6 and we are going to the mall

Tessa: ok I guess

She got up and stared walking. I grabbed her wrist and spinner her around.  I made her fade me and kissed her. She kissed back for a few seconds and the pulled away and ran off.

Jake: stop teasing me 😭

Tessa: ha ha