Why??

Today I woke up early so that my mom wouldn't beat my ass. I put makeup over my scratches and my black eye. Then I walked into my bathroom to do my hair but I left it natural.

I grabbed my bag and walked outside and sat on the bus

I grabbed my bag and walked outside and sat on the bus. I fell asleep on the way to school but then woke up to something tingling on my neck. I moved and it stopped. I think it was a bug but then I was awake for the rest of the ride but my eyes were closed. Then the tingling happened again so I went to slap my neck to kill whatever was doing it but then I saw Trayvon sucking on my neck. I slapped him and walked to the bus driver and she let me out. The school was a block away so I could get there in time. I cried until i got to the school and ran to the bathroom and saw two big hickeys. After that I skipped 1st hour and stayed in the janitors closet for the whole hour crying.

Jakes pov
I was walking to second hour and I passed the janitors closet and I heard crying and weeping coming from it. I stayed in the boys bathroom until everyone was inside there classes then I went to the closet and then shut the door locking it. I knew it was Tessa because of her perfume. I cuddled her and she told me about what happened In the bus and she asked who I was but I didn't answer because I didn't want her to think I have feelings for her. I talked her into coming out.

Jake: let me leave first

Tessa: ok. I would hug u but I can't see anything because of the lights are off

Jake: don't worry about it

I left and ran away as fast as I could so she didn't know it was me.

Tessa's pov
There was this guy. He was so perfect even though I didn't see him. He was strong, warm,sweet and he had this voice that sounds oddly familiar but all in all he is everything I've ever wanted. He never told me his. Name but I trusted him for some reason. He talked me into coming out but unfortunately he left first so I didn't get to see him. God I can't wait to rub it in Jakes face because he said I would never have a boyfriend.

1 hour later

I was walking to 3td hour and nI saw Jake beating Trayvons ass. I laughed and went by them and I pushed Jake on the floor and then I kicked Trayvon in the 🥜. Jake pushed me on the ground and kicked my leg.

Jake: down girl

Tessa: plz let me

Jake: idk what your beef with him is but he is mine to fight

Skip to the in the principal office

Tessa: so Jake you know how you said that i would never like someone

Jake: duh 🙄

Tessa: well I was in the janitors closet. Don't ask why and this boy came in I couldn't tell who he was but he was strong, warm, sweet, and his voice was perfect.

Jake: o-ok c-can I go to t-th bathroom really quick

Tessa:sure 🙄

Jakes pov
TESSA LIKES ME!!!!!!!
OMG
OMG
OMFG
OML
What am I gonna do

Tessa: is everything ok in there Jake

Jake: yep I'll be out in a sec

Tessa: ok whatever but hurry I need to talk to you about what happened in the bus today

Jake: ok I'm done

Tessa: ok good well what I was gonna say was-

I didn't hesitate and I smashed my lips on hers. To my surprise she kissed. Back for about 30 seconds and then I pulled away.

Tessa: what was that for 😡

Jake: u didn't like it

Tessa: of course I didn't

Jake: really then why didn't you pull away

Tessa: well um you see umm-

Jake: exactly

Tessa: ok I admit it was ok but what about that guy I met. He was so-

Jake: perfect.

Tessa: ya

Jake: Tessa can't you see

Tessa:what

Jake: that dude in the closet was me