i soon heard keys rattling, but my limbs were too numb to move. my head ache and my back was sore from lying down on this cold, hard concrete floor. where was i? oh yeah, jason's house.

soon after, the door opened and a bright light around a masculine figure emerged, ruining the silent dark atmosphere. the figure neared me, and as it closer and closer i got even more frightened. petrified. my anxiety was thumping off the roof: i was terrified. it didn't look like jason, not like jason wouldn't hurt me. i know if i annoyed him enough, he would.

all of a sudden, my body was being unlocked from the cold, rusty metal chains i was attached to. was this a torture room? gosh, i have so many questions. more like, where the fuck is justin?

the person threw my numb and achy body over his shoulder, and carried me out of the room. i got some insights of the interior of the mansion, and it looked like more than one person lived here. like a gang. but why would a gang live in such a nice area, yet do so many bad things? fuck, i really need to stop asking myself so many questions.

it seems like i stayed here overnight, since the clock that we passed showed the time 1:05pm, meaning i had been unconscious for a long time. where was justin fam?  

the person took me to the bathroom where i gladly took a shower, brushed my teeth with a spare tooth brush and dressed in the clothes i was given to wear. it was if jason took stuff from my house, due to the fact that the clothes were given were my clothes and i was also given a makeup bag which contained my everyday makeup products. if i hadn't said it before, im extremely scared, anxious and creeped out.

when i was done, the same guy came and guided me somewhere else.

he brought me to a room where the loud voices i had been hearing this whole time where. it sounded as if there was at least 10 people in the room, all of them masculine voices apart from maybe one, or two, or three idk.

the guy that brought me was a black male, had facial hair and ngl was hot. he wore a black cap, a red sweater with the number 19 on it with slightly-baggy, black jeans. he wore a gold chain and i noticed he had tattoos on his arms and hands.

 he wore a gold chain and i noticed he had tattoos on his arms and hands

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

{ bryson tiller }

the guy opened the door, and signalled for me to wait outside quickly. surprisingly, he hadn't said a word to me once. he was mysterious: just like jason. oh, i just want to go home. i miss my friends, my home, my dogs, my family and of course justin.

the room went quiet and i heard someone say 

"you want her to come in now?" i think the guy that brought me spoke.

then i recognised jason's voice and he replied

"yeah bryson, bring her in. thanks bro".