32

the next day, in the evening.

i finish putting on my makeup and straightening my hair, before rushing over to my closet to get my outfit as im running late and justin will be here any minute now. i throw the hanger as i hurry to put on my fur coat and heels, before running to my full length mirror to check how i look.

i wore a velvet brown oversized fur coat, with my ICONIC beige thigh high heels along with my expensive ass chanel translucent purse.

my hair was grey because i used non-chemical hair dye earlier on, straightened and put into a low ponytail, with a side parting. i quickly added some jewelry and some sweet perfume, put on my heels before grabbing my purse and basically jumping down the stairs to where justin awaited me.

there at the bottom of the staircase, was justin with a bouquet of red and white roses, in a casual but hot outfit consisting of a white shirt with a cream, long cardigan on top. he had on blue ripped jeans as well as cream yeezys, and of course a cap and a gold chain.

 he had on blue ripped jeans as well as cream yeezys, and of course a cap and a gold chain

once i reached the bottom, i walked over to justin who then handed me the roses and pecked my lips.

"you look beautiful babygirl". he whispered in my ear, after he gave me a brief hug.

i blushed hard.

i heard justin chuckle quietly after i thanked him for the roses. i then quickly put them in a vase and added water, before making my way back to justin who was still at the front door.

"shall we get going?" justin spoke, making me nod.

i then said goodbye to my pups, as my mother was out working late and frankie was at home.

we left the house and went out to the car. i gasped when i saw that justin had a limo rented for the both of us. he grabbed onto my hand and led me into the car, opening and shutting the door behind me and then walking over to the other side of the back.

***

our conversation was cut short when i let out a loud gasp at what i saw. no he fucking didn't. the huge sign of the restaurant that read 'Urasawa' shone in bright bold letters. i have always wanted to come to this sushi restaurant and it's SUPER expensive. it's like 69$ for one roll of sushi.

"close your mouth. don't make me do unholy things to that pretty little mouth of yours babygirl". justin growled all of a sudden, making my eyes widen so far that my sockets could have easily pooped out. anyway.

justin opened my door after he got out, and helped me climb out of the limo in my heels. we arrived at the front of the restaurant, and the cute little asian man asked justin some questions without even looking up from his clipboard.

"dinner reservation for bieber". justin spoke in his deep husky voice. o'ly shit.

the man snapped his head up at justin and widen his eyes as soon as he realised who he was. he immediately shook his head swiftly before leading us through the place, and to the best table in the house. the man, who i learnt name was akio ting, gave us the menus and left us to choose what we wanted.

once we ordered, our food came about twenty minutes later and it was delicious. i offered to pay for the two of us, but justin insisted since he took me out. after talking for an hour more about several subjects and having a great time, justin and i left the restaurant and got back into the limo.

we both agreed to go back to justin's home in la, and i told my mother that i will be staying over and she was fine. well i am 22, almost 23 so i can do what i please lmao.

while we were in the car, i felt justin's eyes on me which made my stomach flutter and made me look over at me.

"why are you looking at me". i asked, kind of creeped out.

he sighed and ushered me over.

i climbed on top of him, and faced him so that we were straddling.

"have i told you how beautiful you look tonight?" he said, looking me in the eyes.

"only a million times". i sarcastically said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"well. have i told you that you'd look even more beautiful without all your clothes, and you bouncing on my cock with you screaming my name" he growled.

i noticed that his eyes went dark. very dark: darker than his normal eye colour.

all of a sudden, i felt justin's lips slash onto my own and his hands found its way to my back and down to clutching my ass.

we were literally in the back of a limo making tf out, moaning and shit. poor limo driver.

***

when we reached justin's, we stumbled out of the car and justin grabbed my hand and rushed to the front door and fussed into his pockets to look for his keys because he wanted to - his words - fuck me.

i noticed that some lights in his house were on, which was strange because he said that he'd be home alone. but i just shrugged it off. once he got his keys, he unlocked the door and dragged me inside. slamming the door shut and me against the wall, justin slammed his lips against mine again and began to fumble with the hem of my crop top. he pulled it over my head as we continued to move our lips in sync, before removing his shirt and suit pants and my skirt. we were both in our underwear when justin made me wrap my legs around his waist, for him to carry me upstairs to his master bedroom.

i jumped down from justin's grip, before going to slam justin's door open. only to see sofia fucking richie lying on his bed with a lingerie, candles and rose petals all around the floor and room.

my heart sank low and when i looked over at justin, i saw him just staring. i didn't know whether he was staring with lust or hatred, but just the sight of her made me storm out and back downstairs.

i put my clothes back on, tears starting to fall down my face but i wiped them away. suddenly, i heard female moans from upstairs, and a bed squeaking.

i marched upstairs without thinking, and slammed justin's room door open and saw justin jump off of sofia. 

sofia was naked and justin was shirtless.

"ari, princess. it's not what it looks like". justin stuttered.

i ignored him and turned my attention back to sofia, who was smirking at what she and justin had done. without another thought, i pounced at sofia and began to throw punches at her fiona looking ass. both of us screamed and shrieked in fury but i didnt care- this bitch has been bothering me for a while.

just then i felt sofia's fist collide with my cheek hard, sending me crashing of the bed and onto the hard, marble floor, in which my head slammed against. i heard justin scream before everything turned black.

-------------------------------

long chapter. youre welcome <3

&&& 28k views KOSHAUJBSKLSHW ! TYSMM * ILYY xoxoxo

-lai.