49 // finale part two

"JUSTIN!" i screamed and sobbed, jumping up, as he lay on the ground dead with a bullet in his head.

***

"ariana. wake up sweetie!" i heard my mother's voice call.

"JUSTIN NO!" i scream before jumping up, startling my mum.

her eyes were wide open and she was looking at me like i was crazy.

"you're back?" i asked, since my mom was on a business trip and said she wouldn't be coming back for a month but here she is.

joan nodded and smiled sweetly.

where's justin?" my first instinct was to say.

my mother looked at me funny as she sat on the edge of my bed. why wasn't i in the hospital? why doesn't my body hurt from the accident or anything? and where the fuck is justin?

"honey, who's justin?" joan softly spoke, stroking my cheek to get me to calm down.

she doesn't know who justin is? but she met justin when her and frankie caught me making out with justin on the counter.

"justin bieber". i said, attempting to make her remember.

"honey, you must have been dreaming. i know you love justin beaver but you have never met him as far as i am concerned". my mother said, confusing me.

"you mean bieber. not beaver". i corrected. hey, im protective.

she rolled her eyes.

"what's the date today?" i asked, trying to confirm something.

"it's.." she begun, checking her Apple Watch that was on her wrist.

"july 22nd. you're going to his concert today though with alexa and victoria". my mother informed me.

i just sat there in thought, coming to a conclusion.

"hold on sweetie. im gonna go make you a pepperimint tea to make you feel better. you look flustered and pale". she said before kissing my forehead and going downstairs to the kitchen.

i grabbed my phone that was on my beside table, and checked my messages.

and that's when i saw it. the last message with the contact MyMoonlightJay was

watch me :)

it was all a dream. i had never met justin, we just talked on messaging. we knew each other but i was never his girlfriend, i never had sex with him and i was never pregnant with his child.

so that meant jason wasn't real. justin isn't dead and neither is bryson, who is actually just another singer. i was never raped by fucking harry styles and i didnt have a anonymous stalker. it was most probably the nerves and excitement of meeting justin today which created that dream. wow.

i remember that last text was to sofia, who threatened me because she ironically considers me as a threat.

and im not having any hoefia drama, so i decided to call justin. i clicked the call icon and it rang a few times before he answered.

"hello?" justin spoke through the phone.

"justin". i replied, slightly nervous.

"hey ari, what's up?" he responded.

"are you and sofia dating?" i asked him, straight up.

"eww fuck no. she was just in town, so her dad made me babysit her". justin laughed, making me sigh in relief.

"okay good". i replied, trying to keep it cool since i actually really like him.

"why?" he asked, curiously.

"dont worry bieber, i'll see tonight love you". i avoided but smacked my hand over my mouth once i had realised what i had said.

"you love me?" he asked, with a slight hint of hope.

"goodbye bieber". i quickly spoke before ending the call and throwing my phone down.

***

my mom came back soon after with my peppermint tea which i consumed. i then texted both alexa and victoria and asked them if they wanted to get ready at my house, and they both agreed.

since both alexa and victoria already know what they're going to wear, they're just waiting for me. the pressure.

"guys, help me. i need to look perfect". i sassed.

"hoping to get a little taste of the biebs, are we?" alexa teased.

oh she doesn't know half of it.

"i'll help". victoria volunteered and went into my closet.

she came back out with an outfit in her hands, along with some black stilettos.

"it's perfect omg, thank you!" i screeched before jumping on her and hugging her.

we then all began to get ready.

i straightened all of my hair and decided to leave it down. for my makeup, i did a bit more than what i'd usually do since im meeting bieber.

i then put on my outfit that victoria chose for me: a black short skirt with a matching black top.

when we all finished getting ready, we added accessories, snapped photos of ourselves and did a few cheeky shots of magarita

when we all finished getting ready, we added accessories, snapped photos of ourselves and did a few cheeky shots of magarita. dont ask.

at 4:45pm, we decided it was time to leave since the gates opened at 5:30pm. i took a black fur coat with me in case it got cold later, along with my phone, purse and our tickets.

victoria, alexa and i said goodbye to my mom before heading out and getting into alexa's car. on our way we listened to justin's purpose album to hype us up.

****

we all arrived at the arena a couple minutes after 5:30pm, and we immediately queued in the line. i started to get nervous. what if this time, since this time is actually real, justin doesn't like what i look like? fuck, look at me getting worried again.

after going through security several times, we finally were able to take our seats which were directly at the front.

all three of us took pictures, tweeted and snapped ourselves whilst we waited for the concert to start.

i then texted justin:

princess<3 is typing...

princess<3: im here and i cannot wait to see uu

justin is typing...

justin: ariana

princess<3 is typing...

princess<3: yes justin?

justin is typing...

justin: i love you

princess<3 is typing..

princess<3: what?

seen