Heya all! I figured I should update this book in celebration of 500 followers!!

Hope you all enjoy this!!

F/S= Favourite Sweets
F/H= Favourite Hobby

~~~~

Your POV~

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

I couldn't control the anger and betrayal I felt all at the same time.

"Y/N, it's not what yo---"

"SAVE IT!"

I stomped away from Travis only to be stopped by a firm grip on my wrist.

"WHAT DO YOU---"

Stopping in my tracks, I felt Travis spin me around and smash his lips into mine.

"Y/N please, listen to me." He whispered in my ear.

"What, so you can play me again?!" I yelled, "DO YOU KNOW HOW HURFUL THATS IS?! SOMEONE YOU LOVE-" My voice cracked, as tears started streaming down my face, "S-someone you love, just leaving you and breaking your heart."

I was full-on bawling and sobbing now.

How much I wanted to bury my face into his neck and for him to whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

His expression was full of sadness and hurt.

"Y/N, do you really think I'd do something like that to you?"

I choked up words, "Y-you s-saw the v-v-video. Hell, you e-even were on the v-video for Irene's sake."

Before he could protest, I pulled away from his grip and left him there.

On his knees.

Crying for me to come back..

Back into his arms...

So he could explain...

What actually happened...

~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this heartbreaking chapter.

Do think Travis made the video?

Or was it a hoax?

Cya later my kittens and remember, Katelyn Loves you all!!

~💜