Okay, I'd just like to say that I love this song So much,

F/B: Favourite Breakfast
Enjoy!

Your POV

I collapsed on the couch, ahh, that was the best night ever. I jogged up the stairs to my room, I got changed into my pjs:
(Bugbgugydabugh, DIS IS WAT YOU WEARING)

 I jogged up the stairs to my room, I got changed into my pjs:(Bugbgugydabugh, DIS IS WAT YOU WEARING)

I walked over to my bed, got in, and fell asleep.

~Time Skip to Morning~

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEE----

"UGH!" I shout, as I slam down the snooze button. I sit up, filling my legs over the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes, and I stood up. "Okay, now getting dressed." I say to myself. I put on my outfit for today.

(Outfit your wearing ^^^^^^)(Or you can just imagine what you wanna wear)

(Or you can just imagine what you wanna wear)

Perfect.

I ran downstairs and pulled out F/B out the cupboard. I sat down and ate them, "THESE ARE SO GOOD!" I shouted, with a mouth full of F/B. I finished up and put the bowl on the side. I ran, upstairs and grabbed my guitar, ran back downstairs and went outside the front of my house, sat down on the grass and started to sing to myself.

I finished the chorus to the song and set my guitar down next to me. I stood up, and I saw a moving van.  Weird. I walked round the corner of the van to see, no way, ALYSSA?!

"Ally!" I shouted.

The mefiwa turned around. She had long silver hair, green eyes, and silver ears and tail. "Y/N?! No way! It really you!" She screamed, and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Alyssa! You can so move in with me!"

"Sure! I mean, I only bought bedroom stuff anyway, heh." Alyssa nervously chuckled, scratching the back of her neck sheepishly.

"It's so good to see you again!" I say, hugging her again. "I'll help you unpack, your things into a room!"

~Time skip to when they finished with Alyssa's bedroom! Also, just to mention, Shout out to AlyssaTheInfoBroker this is her character!~

We finished unpacking, I wonder if Century's coming hum.

I'm so sorry this was short, but I hoped you enjoyed!