Sexting in the Court

You were sitting in the back of the courtroom waiting for Barba to finish so the two of you could go to lunch when your phone vibrated against once in the bottom of your jacket pocket. It's a text from him

-I'm so done with this. We all know it's going to trial. Where should we go for lunch?

You frown, it's so unlike him to text while he's in court. Looking at his back you can see that he is relaxed, almost lounging in his chair. One hand on the desk and the other laying across his lap. After a few seconds you notice the phone in his hand, it's black case making it almost indistinguishable from the leg of his court suit. He doesn't even appear to move as he sends you another text.

-Somewhere with coffee preferably

This makes you chuckle a little under your breath as you type a reply.

-Lol you love coffee a bit too much. How are you even texting with one hand?

He glances down, smirks and then responds.

-Come on now, you know what I'm capable of doing with one hand. This is child's play.

Those hands. You think of how they roamed your body last night. How they were wrapped in your hair yesterday, tugging your head back as he reached his climax. You feel yourself getting a bit flustered and send him back a warning.

-Don't start😩
- We're in public

It takes him a few seconds to respond this time.

-Why not? Can't take the heat? 😉😏

- Councillor, I don't think you want to do your closing argument with a boner.

He smirks and rolls his eyes at this, sending you another response that doesn't require even a glance at the screen.

-Oh come on, it's just simple texts to keep me from going out of my mind with boredom.

-Ah but see now you've got me remembering what you can achieve with one hand Barba.
-And it's making me wet.

-It's not like I've actually got my fingers deep in you, caressing your lovely insides right now though is it? Get a grip 😉

-A grip you say? Like the one I could and should have on your dick right now as I'm rubbing you off through that gorgeous suit you have on?
-Oh the things I would do to you if we were not sitting in a courtroom Rafael Barba 😻😩

This stumps him for a couple of seconds, but then his fingers drum on his screen.
-Proceed

-Proceed to what? My monologue of how many different ways I could make you cum all over my chest? Or should I describe what I'd be wearing if I had my way? I'd be in this satin and lace nightdress I have waiting in my drawer at home.
-The material makes my body feel like silk and the lace barely covers my nipples.
- I can tell you amazing it will feel when I press and rub myself against your bare body until you can't take it anymore and shove it out the way and just thrust yourself in me.

You sit back in your seat, pleased with yourself. Sure that you had got him too flustered to even attempt a response. He'd probably squirm his way through your lunch together and rush home to you as soon as he could get away from court. Then your phone buzzes again.

-Not as amazing as it's going to feel when I bend you over my desk in about 10 minutes and punish you for getting me so riled up in open court.

Your heart skips a beat and your eyes flick up from your phone to look at him, but you only get the back of his head and his oh so casual sitting position.

-One sec, gotta go destroy this bastard x

You smile and shake your head, sure that you're about to be privvy to a display of full on peacock Barba. He gets up. Slipping his phone in his pocket as he does so, but leaving his hand there. Conveniently hiding any possible sign of immodesty from you and the rest of the court. His shrewd and ruthless way of tearing his opponents apart is even more appealing to you than usual.

And he knows it too. He takes extra care to walk in slow entrancing circles and enunciate each word. He obliterates the defences weak argument in a sentence, and then fires back at their objection with evidence. He's enjoying this a lot. He always does, but there's something about having you in the gallery, watching, that makes him enjoy it just that little bit more. As he collects the evidence files off his desk, he gives you an almost imperceptible wink.

"Your honour!" The defence attorney yells. "Mr Barba is using evidence that we did not have access to until an hour ago. I call for a recess to properly analyse these and form a proper line of rebuttal."

Your ears perk up. You know enough legal jargon to know a recess means a break. You put your phone face down on your lap as you watch and wait, barely believing that he managed to pull this off.

"Mr Barba?"

"The people have no objections to a recess your honour." He says, barely able to contain his excitement and anticipation.

"We will resume in an hour, at which time the defence will have a coherent argument and I will make my decision." The judge bangs her gavel and makes her way out of the courtroom.

He leaves briskly without even looking at you, but your phone vibrates against your thigh a second or two later.

My office, now.