Sanyukta - woh.. Woh kya hain nah Randhir..
Mujhe toh bas tumhe haldi lagana tha..
Aur woh toh kar liya maine..
Waise bhi tumhari shaadi tode hi hain jo tum pure body me haldi lagayoge..
I think I should go now..

Before Sanyukta got up Randhir held her both wrists and pressed her palms on his chest after dipping them in haldi paste..
Everything happened so fast that Sanyukta wasn't able to do anything..
A wave of desire ran through their bodies as her soft palm came in contact with his hard chest...
Both of them closed their eyes and inhaled deeply to calm their wild thoughts..

Randhir - (opening his eyes he said slowly yet firmly) do whatever you have started perfectly...
Don't leave any exposed part of my body untouched.. (Sanyukta gulped and nodded positively)
That's like my Princess.. (he smiled)
Sanyukta - (in mind) God.. He is hot..
Too hot..

As Sanyukta's haldi coated palms started moving on the surface of his upper body, he pressed his lips together to suppress his groans...
Her shaking hands were doing havoc in his system...

After long five minutes Randhir took some of the paste in his both palms and trailed his fingers through the length of her arms..
He then rest his calms on hers and brought his face till her ear..

Randhir - now my turn... (placed a feathery kiss on her ear)

Sanyukta shut her eyes in pleasure..
Randhir brought his face back and came closer to her..
Now their noses were touching..
Sanyukta's hands were loosely caging Randhir's waist..

Randhir - open your eyes Princess.. (said keeping his lips on her)

But instead of opening her eyed Sanyukta took his lips between hers for an urgent need..
Randhir didn't protest and started kissing her with equal craziness...
He cupped her cheeks with his haldi coated palms and deepened the kiss...

Later Randhir left her cheeks and let his both palms roam on Sanyukta's bare waist and belly..
In this process he applied haldi all over there...
Sanyukta kept moaning in his mouth feeling his rough palms and cold haldi paste on her forbidden areas..

After tasting every inch of her mouth Randhir broke their kiss and attacked soft skin on her neck and shoulders...
He was biting, licking, sucking and kissing one side of her shoulder and his haldi filled palm was massaging other side of her shoulder..
Sanyukta's moans was growing louder with each passing second...

Pleasuring her both shoulders Randhir trailed his lips from her throat line till her cleavage...
Sanyukta arched back to give him more access...
Randhir was holding her from her waist firmly with his one hand as she started melting under his not-so-innocent touch...
His another hand made it's way to her back and was untying the knots of the dori of her choli..
Sanyukta gasped audiably as he undid the first knot..
Randhir smiled hearing her gasp and bit on the soft flesh of her valley leaving a fresh love bite there..
Sanyukta hissed in pain and held his arms more tightly digging her well grown nails..
He licked and flopped a kiss there to soothe the pain.. And on the other hand he untied the second and last knot of the choli..
Now her Cholo was loosely hanging from her frame..

Randhir titled his head to take a glance of his Princess..
And Sanyukta's tightly closed eyes, red swollen lips, sharp intakes of breathe, flushed face, a bit messy hair and erotically waving chest made Randhir more turn on..
he again took her lips for a wild liplock and rubbed her bare back with jaldi paste...

Their bodies were pasting with each other..
several times they broke the kiss due to lack of air and several times they started kissing again with same or more amount of passion and desire..
Now Randhir was less bothered about the haldi.. His palms were roaming every inch of her exposed skin..
Last Randhir rested his both palms just under her blossoms...
Feeling his palms there Sanyukta mentally prepared herself for his touch on her swollen parts...

But it never came... Sanyukta felt Randhir withdrew his hands grim her body..
she opened her eyes and Randhir slowly broke the kiss...
He joined their foreheads and covered her properly with her dupatta...

Randhir - (panting hard for breathe) I'm really getting hard Princess..
Agar abhi nehi rukhta toh pakka age nehi Rukh pata...
Sanyukta - it's okay Randhir.. I'm all yours nah..
Randhir - I know Princess.. Par mujhe humare first night ko spoil nehi karna..
I'll make it the most beautiful night of our life Princess..
So baki sab shaadi ke baad..
Sanyukta - (blushed and hugged him tightly) I love you Randhir.. I'm blessed to have you in my life.. (she got overwhelmed by his gentleman attitude)
Randhir - I love you too Princess...

They stayed in that position for some time more and absorbed each other's warmth and love...

Pata nehi kya likha hain main.. 🙈🙈
this was totally new for me.. so please pardon me for the mistakes...
And if you liked it then comment karke bolo... 😁😁

Target nehi set kar rahi hu aj par iska matlab yeh nehi ke vote nehi karoge..
kam votes aaye nah toh behi milega next chappy 😈😈

New story bhi try karo...

please do vote and comment..
Thank you..