Us

I am soo bored. I cleaned the whole house , I was reading a book  which I got tired of at one moment and then decided to watch 'La la land.' Now, I have no idea what next to do.

Tom is in his 'office' room where usually reads scripts for movies or plays. Today, he is reading for the new play in which he got part. That's the main reason why I am bored. I looked at the time to see that it was 7 pm. I decided to go into his room, I really don't know what else since even the weather outside is awful.

I slowly opened door and it revealed Tom with glasses, sitting on the couch and reading script out loud.
"Hi" I quietly said but it was loud enough for Tom notices that I am there.
"Hey baby" he said as he turned attention to me, leaving bunch of papers on the table and letting me sit next to him.

"You have been stucked here for 8 hours Tom." I said as I fixed his messy hair.
"It's been 8 hours?" he asked in disbelief. I simply nodded, realising how his eyes are tired.
"I am sorry. I didn't realise. You should tell me." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I didn't want to bother you. I was bored to the bones but neverminds now." I said smiling, on which Tom jawned.

Now, he turned attention back to papers.
"I am sorry, but no." I said as I got up and pick all the papers, leaving them on the computer desk.
"What?" Tom asked confused adjusting his glasses.
"I said no. No more reading for you." I said as I came closer to him, motioning to him to get up. Eventually, he did and I took his hand in my, leading him in our bedroom.

"You are tired." I said as soon as we walked in.
"No, I am not." He said and I raised eyebrow. I gently took off his glasses and left them on the nightboard. I layed down on the bed and Tom followed my action, dropping his body next to me.

"Wow, this feels good." he said as he intertwined our fingers.
"Does it?" I asked smirking. "You said how you are not tired, if I remember clearly".
Tom chuckled again and hugged me so that now my head was on his chest.

"I love when you wear glasses." I said and I could feelt that Tom was smiling.
"You do?" He asked and I nodded.
"Then. I'll wear them more." he said.

There was a short period of silence and I was about the say something but I felt how Tom's breathing was slowly. I looked up only to see how he felt asleep. And Mister said how he is not tired, I thought for myself. I admired his beauty and thoughy how lucky I am, after what I decided to sleep to. I carefully put my head back on his chest and his arm sneaked around my waist. My safe home.