Land of Waves Part 1

ابدأ من البداية

As they continued walking, a head popped out of the water with a foot print on his face. His whole body was covered in a large cloak, came out of the water.

Out of nowhere another body popped out

Out of nowhere another body popped out. They ran towards Kakashi. Both of them swung their weapon, spiked chains that came out of a gauntlet, and wrapped it around Kakashi's body. The chains wrapped around Kakashi and both of the enemy pulled the chain squeezing and killing Kakashi. Kakashi's 'body' fell into a heap.

"The first one.", one of them said. The genins stood in shock, while Yoru brought out his bladed tonfa. He stood in front of Tazuna protecting him. Sakura didn't scream, but it was close to it.

"K-kakashi-sensei!", shouted Naruto. Suddenly, both of the enemy appeared behind Naruto with killer intent. Their eyes narrowed. "The second one..."

Naruto was frozen with fear, then looked behind him to see both of the enemies behind him, ready to kill him. The chain was out, but suddenly Sasuke and Yoru ran towards the other ninjas.

"Sakura! Protect Tazuna!", Yoru shouted. Sasuke threw a shurikan towards the chain. The shurikan pinned the chain to the tree. Then Yoru ran towards one Shinobi while Sasuke went for the other.

Yoru slashed his tonfa against the gauntlet, and kicked Meizu's stomach. Meizu blocked the kick, and grabbed the legs. He lifted Yoru and threw him off him. Yoru did two back flips and landed on his feet. He ran towards Meizu again. Yoru quickly made the hand seals for mizu bushin and 3 clones formed from the puddle. They attacked Meizu in sync. One would slash his legs, another his head, and his arms. Meizu had tried to block the weapon, but he got more hurt. The final blow came when Yoru used Oiroke no jutsu: Female form.

Yoru made the ram hand seal, and poof. He transformed into a naked girl with only her private parts covered. The girl has red hair with straight bangs and twin tails. Her Avada Kedavra eyes glistened in the light. A heart tattoo in the middle of her 32 C chest. (Felicita from La Storia Della Arcana Famigilia).

She smirked and walked closer to Meizu, then she hugged Meizu

She smirked and walked closer to Meizu, then she hugged Meizu. Her arms were around his neck. Her mouth next to his ears and her breath blowing into his ears. Her breast were pushed up against his chest, and he couldn't take it anymore. His had a huge nose bleed that actually knocked him out.

Yoru looked at Meizu. His smirk dropped. "Tch!" Yoru clicked his tongue. "Just when I was having fun." He poofed back. Yoru stretched and grabbed his weapon. He tied up Meizu and dragged him to the group.

Meanwhile...

Sasuke also grabbed a kunai and reinforced the shurikan by throwing the kunai in the middle of the shurikan. He jumped and landed on Gozu's shoulders. He grabbed Gozu's head and twisted it with his hand. Then he flipped backward, pulling Gozu down. Sasuke quickly used his legs to squeeze Gozu's middle and knocked him out.

Sasuke sighed. He looked towards Naruto and Sakura. Naruto was still frozen in place, while Sakura was in front of Tazuna protecting him. Suddenly, Kakashi appeared in the middle of the road.

"Yo..", he said simply. Naruto and Sakura were happy that he was alive. Sasuke and Yoru were also happy, but annoyed. 'If you were alive, you could of helped.'

'Humph! You're late.' Yoru thought as he stared at Kakashi.

Naruto, then looked at where Kakashi was killed. In his place, there were a couple pieces of logs. 'So Kakashi-sensei used substitution technique...'

Kakashi looked at Naruto. "Naruto...sorry, I didn't help you right away...You weren't hurt, were you? I didn't think you'd be incapable of moving." He walked over to Tazuna who sighed in relief.

"Anyhow, let me just say, good job, Sasuke. You too, Sakura. Especially, your last move, Yoru. Great Job!" Kakashi winked at Yoru and his nose bled a little. Naruto stood where he was in shock.

'I...couldn't do anything, but the others... It was their first real battle...Didn't they feel scared, at all? Sasuke saved me like it was nothing and without any wounds on him. Yoru-aniki fought the other guy without any problems. Even Sakura was able to move and protect Tazuna.'

"Naruto. Are you hurt...scaredy cat?" Sasuke smirked. Naruto gulped and clenched his fist.

"Sasuke!", Naruto yelled but was interrupted by another yell.

"Naruto!", Yoru yelled. "Those guys have poison on their claws. You didn't get scratched by it, right?" Yoru looked at Naruto for injuries. Naruto looked surprised for a moment, then said, "No."

"Good. By the way, Tazuna-san..." Yoru turned around and glared at Tazuna.

" Yoru turned around and glared at Tazuna

"W-what is it..?!" Tazuna looked nervous.

"Sensei has something to talk to you about." Yoru continued in a seemingly innocent voice. But then his tone changed. "You better be telling the truth or else..." Yoru slashed his thumb across his neck. "This is what will happen to you."

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUONOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNO

Ta-da! Finished! Whooo! It took me freakin long to write this because I had to pause and unpause the episode while writing. It seems like you guys want Haku to live... So Haku and Zabuza will live and go to Konoha. This is the best I can give you guys for a while. Bye!