Suddenly a boy in front of Sasuke's row stood up, and bumped into Naruto. I looked at Naruto and Sasuke, and tried to not laugh. The fangirls were speechless, "Wha?"

They broke apart and clutched their throats

They broke apart and clutched their throats. I couldn't hold back anymore and laughed hysterically. It was too hilarious.

"You jerk...Naruto! I'll kill you!", promise Sasuke.

"My mouth is rotting.", complained Naruto. Suddenly he stopped. "Huh? I feel rage..." he looked behind him and saw all the Uchiha fangirls there. "It was an accident, Accident!" The fangirls cracked their knuckles and started to beat Naruto up. But I was laughing too hard to notice. Suddenly I felt a push and I fell onto Shika. "What-" "Huh-"Chu💕. I opened my eyes, and there, right in front of me was Shika.

We were too shock to say anything

We were too shock to say anything. After a few seconds, I was reminded that our lips were still locked together and got off of him calmly as I could. But I blushed red at the thought of my first kiss.

I held out my hand to Shika who was still on the ground

I held out my hand to Shika who was still on the ground. He accepted it and I pulled him up. I turned around to see who pushed me and notice it was Sasuke. His smile seemed to say If-I-go-down-you-go-down-with-me. I just deadpanned at him and said in my most blank voice, "No tomatoes at dinner tonight." His smile was wiped off his face. I turned to look at Shika and asked, "Can we forget about this?" He looked at me agreed to forget it. But I noticed his face was a bit more red. Turning around I went to my seat just as Iruka came in.

He told everyone to settle down before he starts. "As of today, you all have become full fledged Ninjas...However, you're still genin. The tough part's still to come! From here on, you'll be in a squad of three and carry out your missions under your jounin teachers." Suddenly everyone started to guess about who was on their team. Most girls want Sasuke on there teams. I know Shika, Sasuke, and Sakura would want me on their team. But I know Shika will be with Ino and Choji.

Iruka continued. "The groups have been determined so that the strength of the groups will be balanced. However, due to the uneven number of students, there will be one squad of four. Now for the assignments!"
Timeskip over the unimportant groups(A/N: literally, the episode skipped over groups 1-6)3rd PoV
"Now then, next is Group Seven...Uzumaki Naruto," Naruto perked up at his name, "Haruno Sakura," she sighed while hoping her other teammates isn't an idiot, "Uchiha Sasuke," Naruto got depressed while Sakura was uninterested, and Sasuke, well, he was hoping to change Yoru's mind about dinner,"...and...Haruno Yoru!" Naruto wondered who that was, Sakura silently cheered, and Sasuke thanked the gods that he didn't have a fangirl on this team. Only a hyperactive blonde idiot, a pink-haired rival, and the amazing cook.

Yoru just did a closed eye smile and hmmm...(A/N: most amazing anime characters have the closed eye smile, ex:Fuji)

(A/N: most amazing anime characters have the closed eye smile, ex:Fuji)

"Next is Group Eight. Hyuga Hinata!" "Y-yes..." "Inuzuka Kiba!" He grinned. "Aburame Shino!" He pushed his sunglasses up.

"Group Ten, Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Choji." Ino glared at both of her teammates and looked pleadingly at Sasuke. He ignored her. Shika looked at me with sad eyes, and muttered, "Why couldn't I be with you?" Before closing his eyes. Choji just continued to munch on his chips. "That's all for the group division."

Suddenly Naruto stood up. "Iruka-sensei!" He pointed at Sasuke. "Why does an exceptional student like me have to be in the same group as this guy?!" Iruka just looked at Naruto and sighed. "Sasuke and Yoru have the best grades of the graduates. Naruto, you're at the bottom. Of course, this is how it is when trying to balance the strength within the groups!" Sasuke looked at Naruto. "Don't get in the way, dobe!" Naruto shook his fist. "What did you say!?" "You want to fight, dobe!?"

Yoru's POV
Yoru sighed at the team dynamics. Naruto and Sasuke can't seem to get along. Sasuke and Sakura can work together, but they dislike each other. Naruto is too loud for Sakura's liking. I seem to be the only one who can get together with all of them.

I returned my attention to Iruka-sensei. "In the afternoon, I'll introduce you to your jounin teachers. You're dismissed until then!" I sighed, finally. I grabbed our(Sasuke, Sakura, me, and an extra one for Naruto) bentos and dragged them to under the shadiest tree. I told them to sit down and gave them their bentos. Naruto looked surprised that I had one for him too. As we began to eat, I told them to ask each other questions and they have to answer truthfully. They all tried to object, but I told them no questions, no food. They started to ask questions after that.

What-Naruto                    What-Yoru                    What-Sakura                     What-Sasuke
Naruto started, "What's your favorite snacks?" "Pocky." "Caramel cubes". "Okaka Omusubi(onigiri)."

"Favorite color?" "Orange" "Black" "Blue"

"Favorite animal?" "Tigers" "Butterflies" "Toads and frogs"

"Favorite element? And why. U'know, fire, water, earth, wind, ice, lightning, etc." "Hmm..water, it's flexible and balanced. It can be a great weapon or a great shield." "Fire. It's warm and burns. It represents passion and life." "Wind, umm.., you can fly and feel freedom like those birds. It gives you life. I mean we breathe in air, so wouldn't it be life itself?" "That is a good question. I myself love ice. It's a beautiful and deadly thing. So cold yet beautiful. It's like water and wind combined. I like all of the elements, but I love ice the most."

And so we continued to asked each other questions to find out who they are and what kind of person they are.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

Oh my god, my back! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. This counts as 3/3 right? 1st one Graduation, 2nd outfits, and 3rd teams. I literally watched the episodes while typing these stories, so yes these are the real dialogues. The reason Sakura didn't appear much is because she was reading a book and ignoring all around her. After this Shika is going to be awkward with Yoru for a while. At least until Chunin Exams. Remember today is the last day of the voting. And I won't delete the chapter like I said, because some of you guys voted on that chapter. I hope to see which pairing won. Thanks for being a kind reader. Good bye, your writer MonochromeRen.