It Starts

Before

For the next few hours, Jimmy and Danny played some games and it rolled around to being time to choose.

Now

Jimmy waited in the room, beginning to hear voices in the hallway. Jordon and Jorel were agreeing on what parts they get of him. Jordon let Jorel choose what he wanted and the Italian wanted his ass. Jordon smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, if we plan accordingly, we can get him in a way that we'll make him scream." The bandana rapper chuckled. "Yeah. So, let's go get him ready." Jorel said and they went in.

Jimmy was sitting on the bed like a dog, looking at them with a smile. He giggled when they smirked to eachother. "So?" He rose an eyebrow and Jorel went up to Jimmy and kissed his head, Jordon went up to him and went straight for his neck. Jimmy bit his lip and looked up at Jorel, who was laughing at Jimmys expression, which was pleasure and begging. "Hey Jord, look." He stopped and looked at Jimmy, who was now blushing at the embarassment. Jordon patted his head, making Jimmy squirm and slap his hand away, immediately forgetting how he wasn't in control. Jorel looked at the other, who was getting ready to pin him down.

"Alright Jorel, get the stuff on." He smirked and the Italian tied a blindfold around his eyes and took off his shirt. A rope was tied around his hands to prevent him from moving those any time soon. The colored-haired boy was whining and they decided on putting a gag on him, they went for a ball gag. He breathed out of his nose and they smirked, but Jimmy didn't see it, hell he can't see.

Jordon slid a hand down Jimmys sweatpants and palmed him through his boxers, the small male was already hard. He let out soft moans, they were muffled by the ball. Jorel whispered something to him and they agreed with a laugh. Jimmy felt the rapper pull his hand away, which made him whine. "Let's try something else." Jordon chuckled and wrapped a hand around Jimmys throat and slightly choked him. A moan escaped his mouth and jordon went harder, getting the response,"h-harder daddy!" Jorel laughed. Jordon went harder and a loud moan came from the smaller. He took his hand from his throat and ripped off Jimmys sweats, that hurt a little, but it still felt amazing.

The bassist then flipped Jimmy over and pulled down his boxers, shoving something big into him. He moanee as Jorel turned it on, taking off his boxers all the way and making him sit up. He yelped slightly as it was pushed in further, but he sat down slowly and it didn't hurt as much. Jordon slipped something else onto Jimmys cock, and that too turned on and sent vibrations all throughout the smallers body. One of the taller males tied his hands to the headboard, he was moaning like crazy at that point. "There. That's your punishment, Jimmy. George told us to do that for him. We can't fuck you because if one of us is bad, then none of us can have fun." Jorel whispered in Jimmys ear. He nodded and moaned again. This was painful.

Jord and Jorel left the room and told George what happened, which to his surprise, he nodded and kissed both their cheeks and sent them off to bed.

A little while later, about two hours later, George came into Jimmys room and smirked at the sight. He was still tied to the bed, still moaning and panting. All the toys were still on him and deep in him. "You've learned your punishment, Jim?" He called out, the smaller whimpered and nodded. George then shut off everything and took them off and out of him. He untied his wrists, which were a little too tight, but he iddnt really mind. He undid the clamp on the gag in the back and took it off him. He finally took off the blindfold and around his eyes were red where the blind fold was, it was a little raw where everything was, they had tied them and put them on tighter than normal.

George picked up the shaking male and carried him to the Irishmans room, giving him a big shirt, that went down to mid thigh, and some boxers that George had from him. They were the really good material, like rlly soft.

He kissed Jimmys head and placed him on the soft water bed that George bought and finally used. He liked the water bed, it was always nice to sleep on. The comforter was silk as well, black silk, grey pillows, grey-blue ish walls to match. And a blue desk. George really liked his blue. And one wall had his mask design, the butterflies I mean, on the wall above his desk.

His masks lay neatly on the desk, all of the ones he used for different songs and albums. His new masks were the Gold, Red, and Blue ones from V. They looked nice and shiny. Jorels was his favorite though.

He giggled when a dip in the bed and arms around his waist interrupted his thoughts. "Hey Georgie." He assumed and George kissed his cheek. "Hey baby. Looking at Georgies masks?" He asked, Jimmy nodded. "Which one do you like?" George smiled. He got up and looked over all of them, picking one up. It was the one from the music video, "Hear Me Now."

"Aww, you like my old masks? How cute." He smiled and Jimmy put it down and went over to the bed, jumping into his arms and humming. He felt perfectly safe there. It was so warm too. He loved it.

Soon, they fell asleep, cuddling like crazy.

((Sorry for the slow update, I lost my motivation to write for a few days, but here it is! ))