Don't Get Hurt

Before

He tugged his pants up and put him on the couch, getting up and kissing his cheek. "You won't do it again. Got it?" Jimmy frantically shook his head and gripped the couch cushion as he tried not to cry.

~~~
•^° now °^•

George left the room to go to the kitchen and finished the food and Danny came into the room and looked at the shaking male. He rushed over and hugged him, kissing his head. "hey, it's okay... Don't cry... " he said quietly, rubbing his back.

Jimmy shook his head, he never liked spankings, they made him feel like he wasn't a good person. Danny cooed softly into his ear and hugged him, earning a soft meow from the crying male which Danny smiled at, kissing his head once more and lightly rubbing his ass. He let out a soft whimper, "o-ow... " Jimmy hissed and buried his face in Danny's chest, gripping his shirt. "M-master spanked me... It h-hurt... " he cried.

"well, at least he didn't slap you... That hurts more. " Danny said and ran his hands through his hair, which made the assistant smile and giggle.

"a-are we still going to... To let me choose tonight?" he asked, looking up at Danny. He nodded while picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom. "who did you want? And Georgie would let you have two, he just doesn't think you're ready. " he laughed. Jimmy groaned. "but I want more than one dick, Dan. Sometimes one isn't enough... " he sighed and rubbed his ass. "frick, it hurts. " Jimmy giggled, "oh, and I wanted Jordon and Jorel. " Danny smirked. "oh? Why is that? What sets them apart?"

He blushed. "The amount of toys they use, how hard they do it... " he sighed dreamily. "I can beg Georgie if you really want to have a threesome with the other two. You wanna do it, you're gonna have to choose me next time. " Jimmy nodded. "do what you have to do, Dan. I'll be waiting. "

The Costa Rican nodded and walked confidently to the kitchen, tapping George's shoulder. "can Jimmy have a threesome with Charlie and Jorel?" he asked. "What? Why are you asking?" he muttered, stirring the spaghetti sauce in a pan. "uhm... He doesn't want to get punished again. So can he?" Danny smiled and the Irishman nodded. "only if you take a punishment. " he sighed. "fine. What is it?"

George turned around after test tasting the sauce. "You have to... Wear a vibrating cock ring for a week and three times in that week, I get to tie you to my bed and put a new punishment toy in you and a gag and blindfold too. " Danny blushed heavily. "f-fine... I'll do anything for my honey. " he smiles. "okay, Georgie. " he stood on his toes and kissed the talker man's cheek and walked to the living room to see Jorel playing a gun game.

"NO, STOP SHOOTING ME, JORDON, MY GOD!!" He screamed into the mic of his headphones. A faint laugh ran through the house and came out of his headphones. "DAMMIT!" Danny giggled and sat down by him. "lemme shower you how it's done, Jorel. " Danny smirked and took the headphones, getting his secondary gun out, a sniper, and saying, "Damn Jorel, you have the worst class out of all the guns. Maybe that's why you suck. " Jordon laughed loudly and Jorel huffed, watching Danny snipe the bandana rapper from above.

A loud half curse word ran through the house. "THAT RIGHT, JORD, BETTER NOT FINISH THAT WORD!" George bellowed from the kitchen, making Jordon go into small fits of giggles and Jimmy opened his door. "What?" he shouted and Jordon laughed harder, eventually snorting.

Danny sniped him, getting a bunch of headshots, and eventually got Jorel winning by 42 Dan, 36 Jord. "and that's how you do it, Jorel. Also, I'd recommend the fully automatic gun with the shield and a revolver as a secondary. No snipers. Only if you want to be a camper. " he laughed and gave him back his stuff, getting up and stretching as Jimmy came in and tackled Danny to the couch.

"oh crap, hi there. " Danny laughed and Jimmy smiled. "h-hi... "he panted. Jordon was watching from the corner of the room as Jimmy leaned in and softly pressing his lips to Danny's, making Jorel gasp and shout for George. He came into the room just as Jimmy was running down the halls and sliding into his room, slamming the door. "JIMMY, DON'T SLAM THE DOORS!!" He growled and followed him, opening the door and walking in, giving him a stern lecture on not slamming doors.

He soon left the room, slightly red faced. "alright boys, dinners ready! Smallest first!" he said loudly, Danny immediately running into the kitchen. He grabbed the bowls from the cabinet and put them on the counter by the food, George smiled and kissed his head, Danny giggled at the praise he was getting.

Jimmy walked in with his head down and George poked his forehead. "don't. Slam the doors again, okay? You know I don't like punishing you. " he patted his forehead and smiled, the smaller laughed. "okay. Now may I get some?" he asked and the taller gave him a bowl full of noodles, meat, sauce and two slices of heavily seasoned garlic bread, just the way he liked it.

The man decided to sit at the coffee table in the living room, and him, Danny and Dylan sat there while the others sat at the dining room table. "can we watch some cartoons, Georgie?" Danny asked and George replied with a 'sure'.

Danny smiled and turned them on. They watched it until the food was gone. Dylan offered to take their empty bowls and they nodded. "sure. " Jimmy smiled and handed him his bowl.

For the next few hours, Jimmy and Danny played some games and it rolled around to being time to choose.