Ro, it's time (:<

Rono3tears
Hey! So this is my new fan fiction! Please, follow for me content and add this to your library for more updates and fun~

Kinky people, reading this shit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today was his favorite day. Jimmy Yuma, or better known as Yuma, was going to have a nice time after work. The guys kept flirting with him, trying to get him weak, and he left Aron because all the Russian wanted was to have sex, it was annoying. Seriously, all he heard was, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Jimmy. "

He shivered as he thought of Aron trying to force it on him. "You okay, baby boy?" George popped his head into the recording studio lounge and that scared the living shit out of him. He let out a shriek and jumped. Jimmy covered his mouth and could feel his face heat up in embarrassment. "Yo! What was that, Johnny?" The Costa Rican asked as he walked up to the lounge. He walked into the room and saw George comforting him.

"i-im so sorry, m-master... " he shook and cried into his chest. George rubbed his back and Danny came up behind him and hugged his waist. "it's okay, honey, what happened?" The frontman said in a very soft voice while hugging him. "M-master said so-something while I was t-thinking... He sc-scared me... Danny, y-youre tickling me... " he said plainly and giggled through his tears.

Danny smirked and breathed softly on his neck, which made him giggle with joy. "D-danny! Noooo... " Jimmy laughs. George smiled and stood up, leaving the two to mess around, like a tickle fight.

Danny smiled and turned him around, pulling him close to his chest. "are you okay now, honey?" he asked softly, nuzzling his head with his nose and rubbing his back. Jimmy giggled and nodded, Danny smiling at that. He kissed his head and the smaller hugged his waist.

To tell you, Jimmy is the band slut. He doesn't mind. Like it said, today was his favorite day because he gets to be fucked by one member of his choice. Only one, they say. He listens and chooses his favorite, which was usually either Jay or Jordon. He always loved how much toys they'd use on him, how much they'd make him loose, they went hard and teased like all hell, but he loved it all.

Jay's way- Jorel loved tying Jimmy up and using a ball gag, vibrating dildos, prostate massagers, blindfolds and butt plugs, those are the usual stuff. When he's drunk, he likes using whips and real dirty stuff, like calls him names he wouldn't normally do, he goes even harder this time around to get him screaming. Also, he likes to make Jimmy scream and the guys don't mind, they like that too.

Jordons way- He loves humiliation. He would put a collar and leash on him, a cock ring and tie him to the bed, and use his fingers to stretch him out. One time, he used his tongue and it got Jimmy screaming so loud, the guys told him to do that for another day when they let Jimmy choose two for a threesome.

Jimmy loved having threesomes. A cock up his ass and one down his throat was how he wanted it. He would have multiple wet dreams of having one with Jordon and Jay.

Jordon fucking his tight ass and Jay thrusting into his mouth, tied up, cock ring on him, that was his fantasy.

(mine too Jimmy, mine too... )

Back to present time, he was cuddling Danny, slowly falling asleep and Dylan came in and watched and Danny put him on the couch and kissed his cheek. "sleep well for tonight. You'll need it from what I think. " he chuckled and left Jimmy to sleep up for the night to come.

~~~ •^°^• Time skip, back at their house•^°^• ~~~

Jorel softly shook Jimmy awake and the smaller whined, rolling over and falling onto the floor. "SHIT!" he yelled out as his chin hit the cold floor. "what was that, Jimmy?" George's voice could be heard from the kitchen. "ooooooohhh, Jim cussed!" Dylan joked, earning a slap to the head and a push onto the other couch. "stay there, Dyl. " The mexican was obviously high and he smiled and gave a thumbs up.

George walked up to Jimmy with a stern look and a wooden spoon. "what have I said about cussing, baby boy?" he growled, the other guys ran out of the room as the Irishman picked Jimmy up by the back of his shirt. "n-not to do it... I-im sorry master... It won't happen ag-again!" he whimpered.

Cussing wasn't allowed in the household and George made sure of it. He sat on the couch and put Jimmy across his lap. "are you going to do it again?" he ordered. Jimmy shook his head. "p-please, I promise... " he bit his lip and gripped onto his pants, George was doing this bare assed for this spanking. He shook his head. "pl-please don't... " "then don't cuss and this'll be the last time. " he brought the spoon up and smacked against Jimmy ass, making him yelp and he had to hold back a moan.

George did it again and he let out a small scream, the dominant stuck three fingers in Jimmy's mouth and kept smacking his ass, the other making muffled yelps and cries. He finally was done after ten smacks and looked at his ass, it was red. Like, really red.

He tugged his pants up and put him on the couch, getting up and kissing his cheek. "You won't do it again. Got it?" Jimmy frantically shook his head and gripped the couch cushion as he tried not to cry.