Everyone was running away in terror, except Jean. He just stood there, staring at the titans. I sprinted back to him, grabbing his arm and hand, and screaming, "JEAN!"

Then, almost in slow motion, a gigantic fist pushed the two titans' faces away, and we were revealed an abnormal titan who was fighting his own kind. "What the," Jean whispered.

"I'm not leaving you!" I cried out, realizing he wasn't going to move. Then, flying in through the broken windows was Mikasa, Armin, and Connie.

..........

I sat in the armory with the other cadets, waiting for Jean and the others to comeback with supplies for Armin's plan, and I spent a lot of time thinking.

Why did I freak out like that upstairs when Jean wouldn't move? When I heard somebody scream, why was my first instinct to check to see if he was okay? Why did I get so upset with him when he wanted to be in the military police? Why do I feel so uneasy when I'm away from him?

"Good news!" Jean announced, holding a box with three boys behind him. "Courtesy of the Military Police and covered with a layer of dust." As we unloaded the rifles, Armin explained to us his plan.

He explained, "Gun's might not be effective against them, but they're bound to be better than nothing. We're looking at seven titans in the supply room of the four meters' tall variety. If we time this perfectly, this much ammo ought to be enough to do the trick. Step one: we lower a group into the area via lift to get the titan's attention. Step two: when the titans come within range, the group fires in all four directions simultaneously, blinding them, and then the hard part. Before the titans have time to recover, seven of us swoop down from the ceiling and strike their vital regions. That's it, that's the plan. It puts all our lives on the line, if we screw up we're dead. That's a hell of a risk for one attack, but it's our only chance. Seven people have to slay seven titans in one blow, at the same time. We're going to need the best of you. The seven soldiers most physically gifted and adept with their blades, you'll be the difference between life and death for the rest of us. I'm sorry, that's how it is."

"Seems like a sound plan," Reiner complimented.

"When you get right down to it, the risk is the same for everyone. It doesn't really matter who goes," Annie smirked.

Armin trembled. "Look, if anyone wants to talk me out of this...one half-baked strategy can't be our only option, right?"

Marco smiled, "Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. Come on, what we're looking at for our only option, it's pretty well thought out. If we give it our all we might just pull this off!"

"What if someone misses?" I added, going over the details of the plan.

Armin swallowed nervously, and bluntly stated, "Then we're dead."

I explained, "Out of the top seven, I'm the only one that is experienced enough with an ODM to move in this tight of a space; plus, I still have some gas left. I suggest that Sasha takes my place as one of the seven while I hide in the rafters incase anything goes wrong. Agreed?"

"That's really smart, Sana," Armin complimented. "Sasha, are you okay with that?" he asked her.

Sasha confidently replied, "I was born ready!"

The gate to the lift opened, and a boy announced, "Alright, the lift's ready to go. Guns are loaded to the stocks. Let's go kill some titans!"

..........

I stood behind Sasha on the rafters, blades and ODM gear ready. The seven titans didn't take notice to us, they were too busy salivating over the kids in the lift. As one of the titans looked at the group, Daz cried out.

"Shut up, Daz!" Marco yelled. "Fire only when they're all in range!" More titans closed in on the elevator, and Daz started crying again. "Almost," Marco whispered. "FIRE!"

Loud pops of gunfire attacked my eardrums, and then the chosen seven jumped from the rafters to kill their chosen titans. The seven sliced down the necks and spines of the titans; five of which, fell to the ground.

Turning around, two titans slowly paced towards Sasha and Connie.

"Sasha and Connie missed!" Bertolt informed me.

Jean yelled, "Sana, now!"

I sprinted down the length of the rafters so I could get a better swing-spot for Sasha's titan, who was currently face to face with her, about to attack. Launching my hooks into the wall in front of it, I spun towards the titan, slicing its weak spot in half, Quickly, I changed direction, cutting the weak spot of Connie's titan.

Both fell to the floor in a matter of seconds.

"SANA!" Sasha cried, grabbing onto my legs as I landed on the floor. "YOU SAVED MY LIFE!"

I asked her, worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"BECAUSE OF YOU I AM!" she cried, burying her face into my pants. I chuckled, patting her head as a signal to let me go.

Jean explained to the group in the lift with a grin on his face, "They're all dead. Start loading up supplies."

"I can't believe it worked!" Armin cheered. "Sana, you're incredible!"

I made my way to one of the supply stations, and took two replacement tanks for the ones I had sacrificed earlier. Quickly, I filled up all four of my tanks, and repaired the damages to my gear from battle.

A good portion of soldiers had refilled their tanks and were ready to go back over the wall. Jean sat next to Marco as they filled their tanks, and I approached the two. I placed my cold hand on Jean's back, and explained with a smile, "Hey, I'm going to escort the cadets who are ready over the wall."

"Alright," Jean smiled in return. "I'll meet you on the other side."

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I totally forgot about this story, but I've re-inspired to update because of season 2 and season 3 coming soon