Chapter 1:

I don't like that look! I don't like it!

She then smirked at me; knowing me perfectly well, "And all is set! Your mother already made the Board agree. Your ' No' won't matter anymore! " Laurice happily added.

I clenched my jaws together when I realized no feigned ignorance can save me from this anymore.

This is my mother's will! Damn it!

But this can't be! I can't just let them take my comfort. They can't!

I grimace now letting my irritation showed its hideous self," But still I can't logically connect this chaos to that promise. This is absurd! " I argued, still not giving up my feat of resistance.

I just can't let them ruin my solitude that easy without a fight. I can't! I still had too many things to do and not this! Not this!

She rolled her eyes, " Well dear genius friend. This is happening because your mother knew that if she won't act in behalf of you. That promise? That promise will only end up again in oblivion! That's why she also asked me to escort you since. I'm me! "She said cockily, completely snubbing my anger like she don't care of it. Yes I know her; she's like the Tactics Organizer in a War.

Damn! I so abhor her devious side! But Mother!? Why this?

I grumbled, annoyed. I look at Laurice fiercely who is now just innocently playing with her hair. Who is now pretentiously ignoring my anger? I clenched my teeth gravely, I know she won't let me go this time and I so hate it! I know she knew that I won't disobey my Mother and she's using it against me.

They are using it against me!

Laurice then give me her signature smile. That kind of smile she always gave when she's up for something.

Now I don't like this. I don't like this!

We are now riding in my Lamborghini Murcielago on our way to that godforsaken place which is nothing but the mall. Laurice had managed to drag me just to do what she had said earlier; into this" Phase One: Genius Makeover."

Stupid!

I know I'm what you can call the extreme genius. My understanding is beyond normal for my age but still I really can't logically interpret why my mother is forcing me to take this high school. This is beyond what she made me promise and to add she even got Laurice involve in her scheme.

This all just lack of common sense! This is shit!

I look at my reflection on the windshield; I saw nothing but cold eyes boring at me. I pursed my lips in disgust, I know that's me. I know that pathetic eyes.

Their pathetic!

 I have a very odd eye, it's multicolored as what I've learned, and it's a combination of different eye colors. They say it's so strange. I know it is, plus my near shoulder length raven hair also had a peculiar dash of blond in it. It's just purely strange. But I was born with it so it doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters about me. I was born with it. I inherited it from Dad. I got it from him.

Don't go in there again Alexis! Not now!

I gritted my teeth. It's getting close. Again.

I guess the word normal just don't really fit our genes. I presumed our ancestors are just nomads but good for them. Everyone said I'm breathtaking but other than that; I saw nothing. Just the same plain, dull and boring me. And I'm used to this; this is the life I have chosen ever since that fateful night. I know Laurice plan or mothers will not work. I don't want to change; staying like this is the best for me. It's the best for everyone.