Chapter 28:

Lois

Shivers, broken sobs and surprise huffing came rushing from my mouth the moment her heated rage departed from my trembling skin. And then anger seeps in, the simmers of my broken heart drifted along the tears that escapes my eyes and I felt so lost and broken. Even the winds echoes, the nights stillness that kisses my exposed skin barely soothe the feelings and emotions I am going through right now. All the pain, all the sorrow are clutching my heart into pieces as the daggers sent piercing down my heart.

All I just wanted to do is cry, let the tears wash away the pain and wish that when I open my eyes it would be just a dream. A dream that can never be true, a dream that doesn't exist in reality and I then on I could breathe.

How could I love you this much Ru, when all you can do is hurt me? Why is it so cruel? I thought you had no heart and I though I was wrong but I was not, but why do I love you still Ru? Why cant I stop hoping damn it!?

 Am I wrong for loving you Alexis?

The wind echoes and the exposed skin stiffen as I slowly got up only to cry at the sight at my pathetic self. My teeth clench with each other as I curse the fate and with tears soaking down the trembling jaws. Like someone just stab me with a boiling knife, the pain doubled as I remember the person who inflicted this.

Why do you hurt me this m-much Ru?

I grip my tattered shirt as I choke with all the tears and pain that kills me inside. With my trembling hands I buried my head on my palm and burst out crying with all the disbelief, the betrayal and agony that got my whole being into a mayhem of love and hate.

What have I done for you to do this Ru!?

' W-what have I-I done to you? " The words choke out of my mouth as the tears drifted into sunset. All the pain and the agony of what happen replayed like cinema.

Am I wrong for loving you Ru?

" I-I-I a-am so-so - " Her words was cut short the moment she touch my shoulder when my hand automatically swing and got her head swaying back. She was aghast, but soon the surprised was replaced with a look of anger, a deadly anger as it now bores into me. But I fight the feelings, caged it inside my shattered heart and look at her with the same loathe as she always had for the world. My jaws clench together as I grip the tattered garments that got me hating myself more for letting her treat me like this. " It was a mistake-

My words was cut short when she rose on her feet and look at the emptiness surrounding us. Her face held no emotions, it look so cold, and I cant seem to remember how it usually looks. The grumpy one was lost in the night. But the more I stare at her empty eyes, her still face under the eerie sky and her coldness, the more my hearts usually insanity came back. I don't want it. No more. " Yes. It is indeed a mistake for you to love me.. and thank you for realizing that Lois. Now you got a glimpse of my world, don't stray in there again or else you will be left for dead."

My breathing constricted inside my chest the moment she finish those sentence, for the coldness floats above it but still the bitterness in it clutch my chest as it beat into its usual rhythm of emotional troubles I had, always had for her. All I wanted to do is cry, pity myself and hate her. I want to cry with all the insane love I have for her, all the feelings that was given to her, which was given in vain. But still I want to touch her, to feel her beating heart on my skin and I want to ease all the pain she's feeling right now.

I must be crazy, yes, I am. I don't understand. Why are you doing this Ru?

She studied my bewildered form in a cold menacing way, but something glimmers inside the emptiness of her eyes and it took my breath away. Her face constricted into a bitter smile of a broken man and the urge to ease it away then floats again.