Don't Say My Full Name

Start from the beginning

"Whatever. It's time to get up. We have video shoots for the new album."

"Why did we choose to work on an album on tour?"

"Ask someone else."

After the two had showered, they headed to the lobby to meet up to do a music video for Standing By.

Esther, Kevin, Scott, and Mitch all seemed extremely tired. They all also seemed very close to their significant other.

Mysterious.

"They sell caffeine here," Avi said bluntly.

The four blushed, and then blushed more realizing the other two blushed.

Couples. Eugh.

"So who got the bed last night?" Scott laughed.

"Me," Avi said proudly. Kirstie huffed exasperatedly.

---

"Esther," Avi whined.

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

"Imagine that."

"Where are we eating?"

"The hotel?"

"But.."

"But what?"

"I don't know."

"Avi calm down.." Kirstie sighed. The group had had a long day, no one could do well in their parts in the music video. Everyone had at least 5 redo's each, most the time more.

"Why don't you calm down?" Avi snapped.

"I am calm!"

"Here they go again," Kevin muttered under his breath so only Esther, Scott, and Mitch could hear.

---

"Avi, I get the bed tonight," Kirstie said, without looking, while coming out from showering in the bathroom.

"Already took it," he smirked smugly.

"That's not fair! I got the floor last night!"

"Not everything's about you!"

"Avirel Benjamin!"

"Kirstin Taylor!"

"Don't call me by my full name!"

"Ugh!" The two said at the same time, obviously frustrated.

By the time Kirstie got settled in her floor-bed it was 12:30. The group had stayed up and watched Pitch Perfect 2, singing when it hit their part.

After about an hour of sleep, Kirstie woke back up. Avi had never fallen asleep. He felt bad for taking the bed, oddly enough. Usually, he didn't feel bad for Kirstie.