Chapter 6

Home Sweet Home! Ain't nothing like the feeling of being back HOME. It's a breath of fresh air.
I love my city. The people. The community. The hospitality. I guess you can consider me as a "Georgia Peach" after all.
After 10 hours of flying We finally made it to the
"Harts-field Jackson Atlanta International Airport."
The plane proceeded to deplane all passengers and motion us to the entrance. I walked in and begin looking around the room for my mother. I couldn't find her so I decide to call. It ringed a few times but she didn't answer. I went to the baggage handler and waited for my suitcase to come around.
Until my phone begin to chime it was a text message from my mom. I looked around and smiled once I spotted her. "Mommy!" I said full of excitement as I begin to hug her
"Hey baby-girl" She said hugging me back.
"I missed you so much." I said
"I missed you too, I'm sorry I was late their was a accident on the highway." She said
"Its okay don't worry about it." I said as I grabbed my suitcase "You ready?" She asked "Yes!" I said. We left the airport and headed to the car.

-
-
-

"Feels good to be back home." I said getting out the car. "Feels good to have you back!"
I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and proceeded to door. I started to put my key in until the door opened it was my little sister Kiana "MARIAH!!!!" she said full of excitement hugging me causing me to stumble a bit. "You gone make me fall." I said laughing hugging her back. "Sorry!" she stopped "I'm so glad your home, there's so much that's been going on that I gotta tell you about. Cmon let me help you with that." She said grabbing my suitcase.
We went upstairs to my bedroom and my sister begin to catch me up on everything that's been going on while I unpacked.
"So how long your going to be here?" She asked "Just until Sunday." I said "You think we'll be able to have sister time?" She asked
"Of course. Tonight we gone go go karting and play some mini golf." I said "Ok!" She said "Well now that we got that out the way.........."
She said as she smacked her lips
"Oh lord what now." I said as I begin to laugh "What's the tea with you boo? Because ummm word around town you found a lil boo on campus." I immediately dropped my head and start laughing.
"Girl who done told you all this information?" I asked "Your story......and his." She said
"Really! You added him?" I asked with a serious look on my face.
"Yep! no worries sis I haven't DM him and started asking questions ...." "Yet!" She mumbles I gave her look "So what's going on with y'all? Are y'all a couple?...or????..... give me the details sis from beginning to end."
I sighed as I begin to put my clothes away.
I begin to explain had we met and when we decided to become a couple.
-
-
"Awwwww!!!!!! I'm like seriously shocked you in a relationship because we all know how you are when it comes to men. Yo ass don't like nobody." She said laughing.
"Wonder what's so good about him." She said. I chuckled "That's yet to be determined." I said smiling.
There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said "I got word that my sister done finally made her way back in town." A voice said before entering the room. "Kierra!!!!!" I said running towards her hugging her
"Hi Sissy!" She said hugging me back.
"Look at my baby growing up." I said
"Girl!" Kiana said giving a side eye.
"Don't be jealous you my baby too. How's school?" I asked
"It's good just waiting on it to be over." Kierra said
"Oh my God! Y'all growing up just yesterday I was up at 3 in the morning changing y'all diapers" I said.
"Here we go! About go down memory lane." Kiana said I laughed "Shut up stupid!"