007 : weird

Kihyun POV
I was confused with so many emotions. Happiness, Joy, Excitement and the one the over rode them all was... Confusion.

"Are you serious?! Please tell me this isn't some sick joke?!" Shownu exclaimed "Mr.Son, no it is not a joke. The boys absolutely love you and Kihyun. They refuse to go anywhere else but with you two." She said with a smile... With some look in her eyes I couldn't quite make out.

"Please, come see the boys they will be excited to hear the news."

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

The boy's were playing when we entered and immediately lit up once they noticed us.

"SHOWNU AND KIHYUN ARE HERE!" Minhyuk yelled, running into Shownu's arm's as the rest of them came bolting towards us.

"Boy's we have a big question." I said "Would you all like to live with me and Shownu hyung?" I asked "YES?!" They all yelled in unison "Great, I'll grab their things." Ms.Kim said heading out.

"Can you play with us for a little while here?" Chnagkyun asked "Sure thing." Shownu said as we were lead to their toys.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

It had almost been an hour and Ms.Kim still wasn't back... maybe she needed help.

"Shownu, I'm going to go find Ms.Kim. She might need some helo cause its been a while." "Okay."

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

I wander around for about 10 minutes before I faintly heard her voice from the last room on the hall I wad currently on.

Before I opened the door I listened in on what she was saying.

"No don't worry, they don't suspect a thing... They are so happy to have the boys the won't questions anything... We will have no problems." Ms.Kim spoke to someone.

I peaked in to see she was on the phone...

"What the hell?" I said to myself as I barged into the room.

Ms.Kim turned around, visibly shocked by my presences.

"K-Kihyun, what are you doing back here?!" She exclaimed "I assumed you may have needed help with the boys things..." I said, eyebrows raised in confusion. "Ah-Ah yes, please help." She said as she grabbed a few things and hurried out of the room.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄
I have good things planned for this book so prepare for an emotional roller coaster.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄I have good things planned for this book so prepare for an emotional roller coaster