005 : wishes upon a star

Kihyun POV
We had went to visit the boys everyday after that and grew to love them more and more everyday but one problem... We were still "too young to adopt." Shownu was only 20 and I had just turned 19. We had to be at least 21 or older to go through with the adoption and it sucked.

The boys were so full or life and happy and we loved spending time with them. We don't want them to get separated but we don't want them to sit in there for another year cause they have because been there all their lives and it was sad. I would hate to go visit them and one of them get adopted... I would hate it.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

After we went to see the boys I was down because I kept thinking about someone else adopting one of them.

"Hyuniee, what's wrong?" Hyunwoo asked "I'm scared they will get adopted before we even have a chance to..." I said "They won't Kihyun, please think positive and we will be able to adopt soon. Come on lets go to the park." He said

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

The park he took me to was where we had our first date at and he always took me there when I was down.

It was around 8:30 at night and the starts were out. The sky looked beautiful.

He got a blanket and laid it out on the grass. We laid in silence just looking at the sky.

"Kihyun is that a shooting star."He asked pointing at a star obviously shooting across the sky quickly. "I think so." " Come on let's make a wish." He said as he closed his eyes.

"I wish we could adopt Hyungwon, Hoseok Minhyuk, Changkyun and Jooheon." I said but Hyunwoo didn't say anything and the star had already went away.

"Hyunwoo, why didn't you wish?" I asked "Because you already wished for what I wanted." He said with a smile.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

Sorry for taking so long to update, I updated my newest story with the first chapter OFFICIAL chapter but it's really chapter two but what ever. I hope you all check it out cause I'm really looking forward to it.