006 : wishes do come true...?!

Kihyun POV

I had ended up falling asleep at the park and Shownu drove us back home as it just started to get later and colder.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

Once we got home, Shownu fell fast asleep while I laid there wide awake, staring at the ceiling.

All I could think about was the boys, those 5 amazing boys that we have visited for the past month straight (time skip). I honestly couldn't get the thought of them getting separated. They are literally inseparable. I couldn't imagine what they would do without eachother. They never speak to anyone else and always stick with one another. No one would take all 5 of them and who knows what would happen?!

I didn't even realize I was in tears and woke Shownu up.

"Kihyuniee? What's wrong?" He asked "I'm worried about them." I said through my tears "Baby, please don't stress yourself. Everything will work fine honey, I promise. Just please try and get some sleep." He said, pulling me into his arms.

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

I was fast asleep when Shownu came in and woke me.

"Ki, wake up. I just got a call from the orphanage. They said they need us to come down there."

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄

We arrived at the orphanage and was met with Ms.Kim waiting at her front office door.

"Oh Please, come in." she said leading us to, two empty chairs.

"Ms.Kim what must be the problem? I was surprised to receive your call." Shownu said

"Well, I want you tell you two sone great news." " We're listening." we said in perfect unison "I want you to adopt the boys... All of them."

"WHAT?!"

┈┄┈┄✐┈┄┈┄
And another half ass chapter. I needed to update but I have had a LOT going on with school and personally but hey I am back and I will not only be updating this story but I also plan to have best friends updated as well.