"So how long has it been going on for me all this sneaking around  ?"
Hanna ask sternly

I sigh while getting a glass of water sitting down at the table
"About 3 months we've been seeing each other "

"Oh wow Emily so 3 months you've been lying to us you know what I'm done here "
Spencer says grabbing her bag and leaving

"I think I'll go with Spencer too I can't believe you've been lying to us the whole time I need to go "
Hanna says leaving my house

"I suppose you want to go Aria too don't you ? "
I sigh while looking upset 

"No Emily I don't I'm not going to lie I'm a little hurt but i get it why you lied I had this with Ezra don't forget"
"
"I know you did I knew you would understand but Hanna and Spencer coming into my house like a bat of out he'll.  They need to learn respect like yes I lied but it was my choice it's my life at the end of the day "

"I know Emily they will come round don't worry. Just it's not nice being lied to that's all you have to understand that "

"Yeah I totally get that i just don't trust people easily aria like I know you Spencer, Hanna wouldn't tell but it's other people i worry about "

"I was the same though listen Emily get some sleep and I'll text you later if you need me I'm here okay "

I give Aria a hug at the door whike opening the door for her.
"Thank you Aria for being understanding tell the girl's I'm sorry"

As soon as Aria goes, I switch my phone on hoping to have some messages of Alison but there wasn't I stick on the T.v.

                    Alison's pov

When I got home i felt really bad for Emily having to face her friends on her own.  I wanted to go in and defend her as It's not fair Emily taking all the blame, I need to take some responsibility for this too.  When I get like this, I tend to push people away. I go to my kitchen opening a bottle of wine pouring the glass up the top. I usually drink when I'm stressed to ease the pain . I remember when I just split up from Elliot, i turned to drink.  I lay on my sofa feeling the wine go to my head . I  look at the pictures of me and Emily on my phone and start crying damn it why does this hurt so much.  I just want her in my arms lying next to me.  I know what we are doing is so wrong in so many circumstances.

I'm in two minds what to do about Emily and me, I just think now her friends know it's not going to be long before everyone knows that will mean me losing my job.  I get my phone out of my bag looking to see if Emily has text me , she hasn't at all . I get up from the sofa stumbling across to the mirror putting on some lip  gloss and make up on my eyes where I've been crying.  I start to walk over to Emily's feeling really tipsy.  I knock on the door waiting for Emily to answer when,  she answers  she's in her boxers and vest looking like she's been crying.

"Em can I come in please? "

"Yeah of course you can Ali "

"So how did you go with your friends Em? "

"Aria was okay but Spencer and Aria were extremely mad at me I'm going to give them some space though Ali"

"Okay fair enough why didn't you text me?  I was worried about you Em"

"I  know I just wanted to give you space that's all. If you don't want me anymore like if this is too much for you then I get it "

"Em stop it  don't say that about me not wanting you i love you Em and i need you "

"Ali just come here and cuddle me please "

I take Emily's hand leading her to the sofa.  I lay down while cuddling Emily in my arms stroking her hair softly looking into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"Em I'm sorry for being how I was earlier I trust your friends not to say anything to anyone it will be a secret between us 4 now no one else should know though "

"I know Ali they won't say anything to anyone are you going to tell Cece ?"

"No Em not just yet. Miss fields get upstairs right now don't  argue back" 

""Yes ma'am ""
Emily says going upstairs

When we get upstairs we start taking each other's clothes off Emily lays down expecting me to ride her cock.  I just tease her. Emily gets up I lay down while waiting for Emily she starts kissing me up and down kissing my neck and sucking my tits going down to my stomach kissing every part of me, which sends shivers over my body   I can tell she just wants to make love to me.

As Emily is kissing me all over she stops when she gets to my pussy putting her  tongue so deep in my pussy, making me moan loudly.  I can her feel her tongue in me while she's rubbing my clit at the same time she does it so perfectly . I lean my head on the pillow while moaning her name grabbing hold of the covers .

"Mmmmmmm fuckkk Em don't stop keep going right there Em omg mmmmmm "

Emily looks at me moaning as she's licking my pussy looking at me at the same time turning me on even more. Emily makes me cum so hard on her face .

"Onggggggggg mmmmmmmm I'm cuming so hard Em fuckkkkkkkk I can't stop cuming "

"Mmmmmm yeah Ali tasty cum from your pussy mmmmmm "

I don't respond I get pulling Emily down on the sofa riding her cock so fast gradually getting harder each time . I look at her while riding her she holds onto my body moaning loudly .

"Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkk Ali keep going I'm going to cum so hard for you "

"Mmmmmm i always make you cum hard Em nothing new there "

I slow down while riding her cock feeling Emily's body getting so tense as she's about to cum.  I stop and look at her looking into her eyes lovingly.

"Em I love you so much "

"I love you too Ali I'm so close right now for you "

Emily holds me as she cums inside my pussy , moaning really loudly while looking all sweaty which is a hot look on Emily.  I lay down beside her cuddling up to her wrapping the covers around us both.  I look at Emily kissing her lips softly while, she kisses mine back holding me with my head on her chest .

"Em I just want to say again how sorry I am we can get through this even if we have to run away together I'm prepared to risk anything for you that's what love is about " 

"Ali your so adorable at times do you know that. We can face challenges together no one said it was going to be easy and if running away is the only solution then so be it "

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thank you for those voting, commenting, viewing the support means everything to me.  :)