*Uses good title card*

Lu: Sup Starco lovers.. on with da story
Eve: Nope, imma just say random shit so they don't read the chaps bii--
Lu: Stahp! I'm supposed to be the 1 that fuckin cusses bitch! On with the fuckin story guys ^^
Song: Love Song
By: Sara Bareilles
------------------------
Star's P.O.V
Let's skip to lunch cuz I doubt you wanna what I was learning. I met a girl named Janna. She's pretty cool. I'm gonna sit with her at lunch. She said she wanted me to meet this other chick. I don't remember her name, I think it was Jacky. Or something like that. Anyways I got in line and got my food and went to go find Janna. I found Janna she was sitting with... Marco...GREAT JUST GREAT!! Ok keep calm Star. I walked over to the table. "Hey Janna" I said completely ignoring Marco. "Oh hey Star, here sit by me" she said scooting over so I can sit. "Thanks Janna." "No prob Star" "Hello to you too" Marco said pissed but I could care less. "Hello... Marco" I said with a hint of sass. "Wait.. you two know each other" Janna said suprised. "Sorta, we met each other this morning..." I said while glaring at him. "I'm guessing you guys didn't get on the right foot with each other huh?" She said plainly. "No we didn't" I said mumbling it. "What was that Star? Hmm? Yea that's what I thought!" He said very rudely. I don't know what it was but it made me snap. I grabbed him and picked him up by the colar of his shirt and yelled in his face. "Ok. LISTEN HERE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE! BUT YOU WILL NOT FUCKIN MESS WITH ME OR I WILL BEAT YOU TO PULP BITCH!" I let go of him and threw him on the ground and ran off realizing that part of my demon side was showing I knew because I felt my eyes feel a little hot meaning they probably turned red. I can't let anyone know about this. I ran out of school and into the park. I went under a tree that had a lot of shade. I planned on staying here till night.

Janna's P.O.V
Damn! Star is a SAVAGE! LMFAO! I was laughing in my head trying not to laugh on the outside. I helped pick Marco up and then I ran off without him to go find Star. I searched the whole school and couldn't find her. I panicked and ran out of school crying. I was so worried and it hurt me so much to see that Star was in so much pain when she ran away. I hope she's ok.

Marco's P.O.V
It all feels like a blur. Next thing I know Star grabs me and lifts me up, yelling in my face. All of a sudden, I'm on the ground and Janna helps me up after running off, who knows where. Oh well...
---------------------
Trying to update more guys ^^
Btw my nickname is Eve...
So legit the beginning of this story was a convo between myself...well actually one of the voices I have in my head... I'm Eve... Lu-chan is just a voice in mah head... yea... -.-
Lu-chan away~
Word Count: 550