“Um, hi. I’m, uh, Harry.” I stammered, looking to the three girls.

“Hi, uhHarry.” A blonde girl said with a chuckle. “I’m Charlotte.”

She had bluey-grey eyes and long wavy hair, which was clearly naturally brown, that complimented her tanned skin. She was gorgeous and I would totally go for her if I wasn’t gay.

She stuck out her hand which I reached out to shake. “You must be new, huh.” She said looking me up and down with a smirk.

“Um, yeah. This is my first job.” I said,

“It’s okay,” she reassured me “Some of us have been doing this for a while now. We don’t mind showing you the ropes.”

We laughed as I looked at the other two girls. They both had long brown hair and tanned skin like Charlotte’s, a typical trademark of local LA citizens whereas I was just awkwardly pale...

“I’m Taylor,” the one with green eyes said “And this is Jess.” She gestured to the girl next to her.

“So, where did you study?” Jess asked with a grin as Charlotte passed a cup of coffee from the machine behind her.

“Um, UCLA. But I’m originally from England.” I replied with a grin, proud of my heritage.

“I noticed,” Charlotte chimed in “That’s cool...” she kept talking but I wasn’t listening.

Louis had arrived.

He was walking across the set towards the dressing rooms where I had just come from with a girl on his arm, Eleanor Calder, who I didn’t really care about. All I cared about was Louis.

He was just wearing sweats with a beanie and sunnies pushed off his eyes and onto his head, but he looked absolutely breathtaking anyway. He strode across the room with purpose as he made his way through the parting crowd to get ready for the scene. I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Um, Harry?” Charlotte called, “Earth to Harry? HARRY!” she shouted, snapping me out of my daze.

“Hmm?” I asked, still not looking to her until Louis was completely out of my view. Eventually, once he was gone, I turned around to see the three girls staring at me and trying not to laugh.

“What?” I asked, suddenly feeling very self conscious as my cheeks lit up with a red blush.

“You can stop drooling over Eleanor now,” Taylor said, still holding back her laugh.

“Yeah, Calder won’t be interested anyway!” Jess added, looking at the roof as she bit her lip, trying not to smile.

Charlotte just scoffed and looked away, crossing her arms. “She’s not all that...” she said under her breath.

“What?” I asked, confused by Charlotte’s clear dislike for the older, dark haired girl.

“Eleanor is Charl’s older sister,” Jess explained.

“Yeah, so you can stop staring after her like she’s the queen or something. She’s not that great.” Charlotte snapped at me.

“Oh, ah, well, she seems cool, I guess,” I said “Though it wasn’t her I was staring at...” I added under my breath, not intending for them to hear.

But of course, they did.

“Wait, what? What did you say?” Jess asked, pulling my arm so I faced them properly.

“Louis? Is that who you were staring at?” Charlotte asked, turning back to me, smiling.

Oh shit.

“I, uh, yeah.” I said, scratching the back of my neck. “I guess,”

“Oh my god I knew it!” Taylor exclaimed, smiling. “The Burberry coat and ridiculously skinny jeans. You’re gay, aren’t you?”

“Oh shit, you’re right Tay!” Jess said, also smiling.

At that, Charlotte turned to me with a smile. “Oh my god you are.” She said. “This is great! We’re going to be good friends, I can tell!”

“I, uh, okay.” I said with a smile, grateful that they had accepted me. I’m always nervous that people aren’t going to accept me, but these three girls just have and I was instantly relieved.

My first day is already shaping up to be much better than I thought it would be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

so after 2 weeks I finally updated! haha :)

enjoy! ♥

and please vote and comment, it makes me happy

[5 votes/5 comments]

~vic xo