"Okay we had a long travel he can do it tomorrow morn-"

"Let's do it now. They want to see it don't they?" Harry muttered when he looked at Analia to see a slight smirk on her face. Her long legs caught his glance for a few seconds before he looked back at Evan. Evan sighed and shook his head while he stared at the ground. He shrugged his shoulders before walking away and telling Harry to follow him. Carrie followed as well and a few other men but Analia decided to stay put. She was about to leave anyways.

---

HARRY looked down at the table with an array of weapons that were given to him to pick from. His eyes wandering back and forth before he settled on a glock pistol that he knew how to handle. It was one of the easiest ones to work with and Harry was an expert at it. He picked it up from the table and put in the magazine, hearing it snap into its place before he pulled the slide back to check if there were any bullets in the chamber. He placed it down onto the table in front of him and looked up at his paper target.

"Alright let's hurry up then. I've got places to be." He really didn't. He just wanted to leave and get it over with. Carrie pursed her lips and walked towards the table, grabbing her own gun before situating herself beside Harry's booth.

"Ladies first." Harry exclaimed with a slight wave of his hand and a menacing smile on his face. Carrie thanked him before slightly bowing and moved to pick up her gun. She let out five shots at the paper targets that were at least 10 yards out. They were usually at 5 yards but of course she wanted to make it challenging for him. It was already challenging for Carrie but she didn't have to tell him that. Harry looked at her paper target before focusing on his own and smirked. Harry let out his own shots when she had finished. Evan pressed a button to bring the papers forward towards them. Carrie gave Harry a mocking smile when she had seen that her shots were pretty near to the bullseye.

"Guess you lose pretty boy. You missed the target." She stated with a teasing tone. Harry's lips were pressed into a thin line before he walked up and took his paper target and placed it on top of hers. His bullet holes lining up exactly where Carrie shot. He looked at her and gave her a threatening smile. He obviously wanted to mock her and chose to shoot at the exact same places where she did. Carrie frowned at the papers before looking up at Evan and huffing.

"I think I did quite well."

---

"WHAT'S her deal? Like why is she here? What does she have to do with all this?" Harry asked when they had walked out of the shooting range and into the common area where Analia was in the boxing ring accompanied by another buff man. Harry's eyes fell onto the arrow tattoos on his arm before he looked back at Evan to hear his answer.

"Well -"

"Mate, Kennedy's waiting for you at the club wondering where you're at." One of the men spoke before Evan could say anything. Evan cursed under his breath and nodded before shooing him off.

"I have to go but you have to stay here. You aren't allowed on anything yet till Jackson has the final say. Oh and can you just train her. Maybe you'll be able to handle her, none of us really have the upper hand against her. She's pretty stubborn." Evan stated before walking out almost immediately, leaving Harry with many unanswered questions. Harry huffed and looked back at Analia - her body clad in a thin layer of sweat. He frowned and shook his head before turning around and getting his phone. Evan had texted him instructions on some rooms and where he was going to stay for now. He placed it back into his back pocket before heading towards the gym.