Then Again.

Jessica stormed out, thinking she felt out of place because, she felt as if she was becoming too close too..comfort or being clingy and obsessive.

"Finally, she's gone." Lily said sighing.

Rhonda looked at Lily and frowned, "Not cool. You couldn't have just asked nicely too leave in stead?.."

I looked at mom and sighed, "No." I began, "I know how she operates, she'll become emotional attached too what took place."

Rhonda glanced at me, as I said this.

"Not in anycase, I'm not used too forgiving too fast, I was willing too give a chance, look what I get, clingy people who are.. emotionally not in control of their own life."

Rhonda's frown couldn't become any deeper, she glared at me.

"You can't be like that." Rhonda started, "Your going too forgive her. I will make you, and I am your mother."

I began too get offended, "How is it so easy too apologize and people don't give a say in things!"

Rhonda held up a pointed finger, "Jessica was giving you a chance, You always think it's about you, how about you stop being self centered and go try again!"

I huffed and growled, "It's no POINT in trying too do so!"

Rhonda's face got mad too, even. "It is if you just listen!"

I turned around and lowered my voice, "If there was a reason too forgive all these years too people after they've bullied me, spat on me, pushed me, and punched me and so on. Then what is your So just advice too forgive? I can't Not me! Its not a  normal thing, I'm used too shutting people and others OUT, even with my so called family I lived with!!!"

Rhonda looked down shifting her eyes from mine, "Well." she said slowly, "If you can't learn too forgive, that's why I'll make you. First, I am not taking 'no' for a damn answer."  Rhonda paused too look at me again, then spoke, "You get out there Monday morning and go apologize too Jessica."

"Are you kidding my ass?" I said incredulously, Rhonda nodded.

I had no other choice, I had too do it. Even I didn't want too.

"Yes ma'am." I said deadpanning a bit.

"Good." Rhonda said, Before she could open her mouth again she saw me walking away too my room.

Rhonda rushed too grab Lily's hand.

Rhonda said these words fondly and soft, "I still love you, so don't be mad, I'm only trying too giving you a piece of mind and trying too tell you what's right and what's wrong..."

Lily didn't change her expression well- it was neutral.."Alright." Lily said quietly as she voice was lowered too Rhonda's pitch.

Rhonda glared and walked away into the Living room tiredly.

I walked in my room sitting on my bed, "After I healed her, and she wants me too forgive a kid who has emotional problems."

But, then again you have too move on and forgive at some point, right?

Of course, the answer is yes.

"Are you serious?" I said too myself, or the little runt that happened too be in my room.

"Why're you in here?" I asked in annoyance.

"I Gotta be, I mean you own me right?" Letto said smirking.

"No. leave. Now." I said with clenched teeth..

Letto laughed, and he stopped when I picked him out and flinged em' outta the door.

Then again,

Then again

You gotta try again..

Is it really worth it?

Short chapter >.< I KNOW.