Just, Then It's Your Broken Environment.

There you are, In a household, with a drunken mother, A father who'd rarely be home. Just at the age of six years old, living in a such a dreaded state. You see, you deserved better..

"Mamma?" You called out

"What is it. You..You brat" your mom said harshly.

"Can i gwo outwside?" you said as you giggled a bit.

"And if you go, you'll be burned." You mom said harshly, striking fear into you.

"But mamma, is that no?" You asked, not knowing that her uproar was much more furious.

"No. No Is NO! get your ass in your room." Mamma yelled.

Mamma wasn't a good mom, even I knew that at the time. But despite her ways, actions, how she walked, talked with others..had SOME softness, behind her ugly mask.

I cried sobbing, I ran in my room and slammed my door, complaining, that she wouldn't let me leave. She never did. I hated it. Stupid. 

Thats..a way?

I looked out through my window, perfect. Just Perfect! An escape route. I thought it would be better off too leave on my own. But I learned.. the hard way at that. 

I Gathered a blue beat down backpack and shoved my sketchbook, pencils and color pencils, and teddy bear and a dress in my bag.

I Made a rope of blankets and carefully made my way down, out of the house window. I Wasn't scared. I Was used too this, you see, being at heights that was unimaginable i liked it. While whilst escaping, Mamma didn't know.

I Made my way down into the soft grass, i made it! Finally, i could explore the world for my self.

Nothing was gonna get in my way. I'm making sure of that..

Though I ran through the neighbor hood, freely. It felt so damn good.

I Ran until i moved out of there, I no longer had a home.

I Didn't care. I Didn't want to care.  I just wanted too slip away.

I Made it into the city, lots of skyscrapers, stores, toy stores even, restaurants, cafes, a huge TV with a news reporter. In NY, New York, was my home.

My Birthplace.

Though wondering on the street as a kid, wasn't cool, someone could snatch you, seriously.

No one would want me, ew.

As though I'd love too explore more..I Got hungry so quick. I Decided too stop in a fast food place that I knew, pretty well.

"MCDONALDS." the sign read.

My mouth watered, silvated even. Boy was I HUNGRY. I walked in bare feet. despite wearing no shoes. 

"Hi!" I said as i walked up too the counter.  The fast food lady, stared at me with a worried look.

"..Hey, there sport, i'll get ya some food." she said smiling.

I Nodded, of course, I wasted no time doing so.

I Sat at a table alone waiting for the lady. 

Meanwhile, Rhonda was getting the order ready for the young child, man, she just cared so much. She was a happy-go-lucky person most of the time, She was never too tired too help when she's in a good mood.

'Can't ignore her.' Rhonda thought as she was pulling out the Hash brown.

Rhonda made her way to, me. She set down my order..