chapter 2

I rush to my house on foot. I get home.

"MOM?!" I call out.

It's true, she isn't home, she is always home at this time.

I sit on the floor and just cry, for what seems like hours but may only be a few minutes.

I turn on the TV to see if it is on the news, and it sure is.

My strength, is gone, my hope, the only person in this world who kept me going.

Now I have nothing to live for. Maybe I should take the kill yourself comments into action.

No. My mom wouldn't like that.

I go to sleep early for some we'll rested sleep. tomorrow I'm gonna wear one of my moms old dresses and shoes.

I wake up in the morning and put in the short white spring dress. I put on her old red converse with it that she wore every day.

I decided to curl my hair and wear extra makeup.

I walk into school. People just stare at me because they know what happened.

I won't have anyone to come home to today.

I got to first period and I just get the same torments. they probably know my mom died, they just hate me.

Same goes with second, third, and fourth.

Today I felt like eating since I didn't have dinner because there was no one there to make it.

I got the tacos and a red Gatorade in a plastic cup.

I start walking outside when all of the sudden The group of guys walk up to me.

"please. not today, not right now" I say.

"why little girl" Jack g says.

"yea" Taylor agrees as he picks up my Gatorade and spills it all over my dress.

I drop my tray and burst into tears.

"Calm down, it's just a dress" Jack j says with little sympathy.

"you don't understand. it's not just a dress" I say full out crying "In case you haven't heard my mom died last night, and this was her favorite dress. You ruined everything. You know what, maybe it's time I take your advice, goodbye. forever." I say.

I hope they got the message, I think running outside. I hear a footsteps chasing me.

I gotta do it quick.

I see an oncoming truck on the road. It's time, I'm gonna run infront of it and end my life for good.

I start running for it.

I hear a few voices telling me to stop.

like that'll work.

I run into the street and stand where the truck is headed.

the truck almost reached me when a person body slams me to the grass.

"NO" I screamed.

"im never going to let your kill yourself" I hear a voice say.

Cameron?

Bullied (magcon fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara