"Whatever, I'm going to buy food for me too eat " I said getting up .

"You ready to pop now huh , looking like a whale and shit " he said busting out laughing.

"Keep on amma just put a bug in Mariah ear " I said looking at him .

He quickly held up his hands and walked me to the door .

"Alright , I see you " he said laughing.

"Learnt form the best , but we having a big dinner at the house tomorrow make sure your there and Amilia's baby shower is on Sunday don't be late and bring sumn " I said reminding him .

"Alright Ro , later " he replied

"Later , love you " I said walking to my car .

"Love you too " he called out .

I smiled and got in the car .

I honestly had the closest relationship with my dad from a young age and I could talk to him about anything.

What would I seriously do without him .

Akeem POV

I walked towards the restaurant and scanned the area for India.

I'm actually really glad that we having this talk because lord knows that we need it .

I walked to the outdoor dining and saw her sitting at a table .

I licked my lips and walked up to her .

"Hey sorry I'm late I had to stop by the shop " I said sitting down .

She quickly looked up and smiled.

"That's okay and you have to remind me to come get something done " she said nodding.

"Yea sure I'll make sure you good " I said looking at her outfit.

The crop top she was in made her boobs pop like they had gotten bigger and by just looking I know that ass got fatter.

"Soooo shall we just get into huh " she said nervously.

"You don't have to apologise illy " I said looking at her eyes .

"Akeem, look I'm sorry for everything. When you told me about your aunt I just didn't know what to say or do or how to support you it was like I just shut off my feelings and I'm sorry. When we were in Bora Bora I saw the text in your phone an-"

"Ohhhh so that's why you didn't believe me huh , the time that I really needed you to be there for me India you were to busy being selfish and ignorant " I said getting angry.

"When I saw that text I thought it was a girl you was messing with or even Jayda , but when you told me about your aunt I kinda just ignored it and I'm so sorry about that Akeem " she said wiping her eyes .

"When I was younger she used to beat the shit out of me every single fucking time I went over to her house , I never told my parents until later and they never fucking believed me and then you I finally got the courage to tell you India and you just , you hurt me " I said to her finally letting it out .

"What she did to you was not right and I'm glad she's in jail right now, but Akeem I was just so caught up in myself and how things where going so good for me and at the same time I pushed you away which I didn't even realise I was doing. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you like how you wanted me to be okay " she said crying.

I got up and picked her up and sat her in my lap drying her tears .

"I forgive you India , but you still hurt me and I'm still hurting " I said as she rested her back into my chest .

People where looking at us crazy but I didn't care .

"I'm so sorry, I should of been there" she said sobbing.

"Stop crying b , everyone makes mistakes and you learn lessons from them , I forgive you " I said rubbing her hair .

She continued to cry softly in the crock of my neck as she wrapped her hands around my chest tightly.

"I love you " she said kissing my neck before getting up and grabbing her bag before walking away .

I looked at her walk away quickly and just sat there looking at her fade away in the distance.

India and I needed time apart to get our thoughts together and I definitely needed it .

And when I'm ready I'll go see her eventually.

But for now I think it's best we just had some time apart.

I sighed and threw a 20 on the table before walking away.

I walked to my Range and got in before taking out my phone .

Me : I love you too

India : 💘

I locked my phone and started the car before pulling off .

Kaheem POV

"Ayee baby " I called out as I walked into the house.

"Yeaa I'm in the babies room " she replied.

I put the stuff I picked up from the store in the fridge and took the sandwich I picked up for her with me .

I walked up the stairs and headed down the hall to the babies room which was right across from our bedroom.

"Hey baby " she said as I walked in .

"Heyy " I said kissing her forehead.

"You see me trying to put up all this shit we brought " she said huffing.

"Uuumm we or you exactly Mila , here's your sandwich " I said handing it to her .

"Well technically you were there and you paid for it so yes the both of us " she said biting the sandwich.

"Just leave it , ill trick Raheem into coming tomorrow morning and helping me put them up " I said to her .

"Well your right, I saw there baby room it's so cute " she said getting up .

"It's alright but ours are gonna be better " I said smirking.

"If you say so and we gotta go over there tomorrow for dinner remember " she said dragging me to our bedroom .

"Yea , shit I heard Ronald cooking and you know how that go , I'm probably not gonna eat for the whole day " I said nodding.

"Mhmmmm " she said walking into the bathroom.

"Baby have you booked the people for your maternity shoot next week before you leave for New York or you wanna do it when you get back ? " I asked her

"Yea I can squeeze it in for next week " she said coming out the bathroom.

Unlike everyone else Amilia wanted two maternity photos shoots which I didn't question because i know she'll get a attitude if I said something about it.

"Baby " she said climbing on top of me .

"Yea wassup " I said palming her ass .

"Give me head I need it " she said chessing .

I looked at her and busted out laughing.

"Mane you something else " I said continuing to laugh.

"Daddy please " she said in my ear softly.

"Take off these " I said pulling the hem of the shorts she had on .

What yall think 💭

India and Akeem 😏

Ronald hiding something 👀

Add to your library and comment

Love yall 💋