Chapter 11

Tuesday afternoon

Roanna POV

"Wassup old man " I said walking into my dads house .

"Hey babygirl " he said laying on the couch.

"Where's Mariah , she okay " I said sitting on the coach next to him .

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night , she was just so sick , fever on high and vomiting all the time " he said shaking his head .

"It's fine , have yall went to the doctor yet " I asked .

"Yea we have one at 4:30 today " he said nodding.

"Oh okay , I hope she's fine " I nodded.

"Yea , but enough about that can we talk about the fact that your ring is making me blind just looking at it " he said chuckling.

"Well you already know dad " I said stretching out my hand so he could see .

"Oooouuu very nice he picked a good one " he said nodding.

"Ik it's just so big " I said admiring the rock on my finger that I took thousand of pics of already .

"So when's the wedding " he said leaning back .

"Well about that , I wanna have my baby first and get my body back then I'll start planning the wedding" I said thinking about it .

"Well that makes sense , so babygirl gonna be in the wedding " he asked .

"Yea Ofc she will my little baby " I said chessing .

"Your so like your mother when she was pregnant with Jo- , I mean you" he said trying to shake that off .

"Ummm well yea " I said trying to ignore it .

"But about the wedding you know I can help pay it because I know you have expensive taste " he said smiling.

"Dad you know that's fine , but I think I'm gonna hire a wedding planner, because I'll be so busy and stuff "

"Oh okay that'll be good " he nodded.

"Da-"

"I think she's pregnant " he said cutting me off .

I quickly looked at him and raised my brow .

"So what's wrong with that dad don't you want another kid , I mean I would love a lil sibling" I said thinking about it.

"Ion know Ro , I just I don't know , it's like I would be really happy if we had a child together I do love her but I'm honestly scared " he said putting his head in his hands .

I sighed and moved over to him and wrapped my arms around my dad comforting him .

"Dad I understand that your scared but sometimes you have to take risks and look at it on Mariah's perspective, I know for a fact that she wants a child so maybe you should talk to her about that " I said rubbing his back .

"I'll eventually talk to her but I'm just scared that she'll get taken away from me " he said shaking his head .

"Dad I get that your scared of that but if you love her you'll protect her and make sure she's safe " I said reassuring him .

"You're right Ro " he said nodding.

"Good now stop pouting you look ugly " I said laughing.

"Continue talking because your the female version of me " he said looking at me blankly.