Chapter 1

2 years later

Saturday

Amilia POV

"Uuggghh my back hurts Kai " I said rolling my eyes while walking to the car .

"When we get back I'll massage it okay babygirl " he replied smiling.

I nodded and went in the car . "What time is Akeem's grand opening for the tattoo shop again " I asked while putting on my seatbelt.

"It starts at 3:30 so that gives us more than enough time to go to this doctors appointment and come back to freshen up " he said pulling off .

Here I was 4 months pregnant with twins , getting bigger everyday. I just can't wait till they get here.

Since we found out I was pregnant we moved out of my apartment and into a house , well a mini mansion you can say .

"You prepared to loose , cuz I know they boys " Kaheem said smirking.

"We will see , my lil GIRLS will prove you wrong " I said rubbing my growing belly .

Kaheem wanted boys simply because he didn't want his daughters to grow up and start dating and all that .

While me on the other hand really wanted girls , to dress up and teach them wrong from right . I want mini me's running around, because lord knows I can't take 2 more Kaheem's.

10 mins later

We pulled up infront of the doctors office and got out .

"Remember we ain't telling anyone till the baby shower " he said reminding me .

"Yesss I know " I said grabbing my Celine bag out the car .

He nodded and held my hand as we walked up to the entrance.

Raheem POV

"I'm so fat , look at me " Roanna said crying her eyes out

"Ro you being over dramatic, your not fat your just 8 months pregnant with my baby girl " i said reassuring her

"I want food to make me feel better" she said pouting.

"But Ro you just ate remember what the doc-" . "You calling me fat" she said wailing while walking into the living room .

I followed her sighing . "Come here" I said to her licking my lips .

She came and sat in my lap while rubbing her round belly. " No matter what Ro I'll always love you and care for you okay , you and my lil babygirl." I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded and rested her head on my chest . " I gotta call Mimi she's finding out the gender of the twins today " she said smiling.

" They not telling us till the baby shower Ro you know this " I said shaking my head .