Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ian's POV

I have one pooping hour until the devil comes back. time for interrogation. Shoot! I forgot that Ethan was still here. I has a plan.

I also have this weird idea to change my name to Darius.

Me: Hey Ethan, I think I left my hat at my moms house, could you please get it for me?

Ethan: you have legs. why don't you get it.

Me: Please! I am very tired.

Ethan: fine, weirdo.

Now with Ethan and Reed gone and out of the house I can finally figure put what happened.

Me: hey, Tyler? Alex?

Both: yeah waz up?

Me: tell me why you beat the poop out of Arial.

Tyler: Alex, do you want me to tell him?

Alex: sure

Tyler: ok here it goes...

Reed had just broken up with Arial and was beating the living poop out of a pillow on the couch. Ethan came in and started to cheer Reed up. By bashing Arial. Then Reed came up with the idea to beat up Arial. Me and Alex didn't want to, but Ethan and Reed threatened to kill us. So we did as we were told. We are both very sorry. We did let her go though.

Me: I don't give a crap if you let her go, that was still mean.

Alex and Tyler: We are sorry Ian.

Me: thanks, but I'm still pissed at you guys.

Alex: I wouldn't recommend asking Reed or Ethan.

Me: Yeah, I wasn't going to

Tyler: One more thing...

Me: You like Katlyn.

Tyler: How did you know?

Me: I over heard your conversation and you always flirt with her, it's pretty obvious.

Tyler: Can I date her?

Me: I'm not the boss of you, you can do what ever you want, but you hurt her and you are a dead man.

Tyler: Thank you! And don't worry, I won't hurt her.