The Plan Going Underway.

Start from the beginning

'Now I know the source of my headache.... What is he planning now?!'

Tsuna screamed in his head whereas Reborn was smirking.

"Reboyama-sensei! What are you doing here?" Nezu-sensei asked, a bit nervous since Reborn is his idol....

God..... That just sound so weird.....

"I'm just here to tell you that Class 2-A have been chosen to have a class trip to Italy for 1 to 2 months, sponsored by a friend of mine. The Vongola."

'EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH?????!!!!! I don't remember sponsoring a trip, Reborn what are you planning?!'

"The Vongola? You mean the Vongola Company?! The most richest and powerful company ever in the world?!" A random male classmate yell.

"Of course! Is there any other Vongola?!"

'The Mafia!!!' Tsuna is already screaming in his mind while Reborn was smirking sadistically. The Guardians were also smiling, glad that they now have a chance of revenge on the classmates that bullied their Sky.

A girl raised her hand.

"Sensei, may I know why was our class chosen?"

"To put it simply, you all are classmates to the next heir of Vongola. The Vongola Decimo. And you guys would also be there to attend the Inheritance Ceremony."

Reborn stated whereas Tsuna was ready to jump out the window to end his life.

The Guardians were grinning.

Naoya was just smiling, happy that he can see his family soon.

The class?

Well, they're freaking out.

"EEEEHHH?! The Decimo is in our class?!"

"Who is it?"

"It's a guy, so he's definitely hot."

"And he's rich!! I'm so gonna be his girlfriend!" Boasted Akemi.

"No way, if anyone is gonna be his girlfriend, its me!"

"No, me!"

'Stupid bitches..... Tsunayoshi future wife is Kyoko Sasagawa....' Naoya thought as he rolled his eyes.

Click

"All of you, shut up." Reborn said as he point his Leon-gun at the students; his fedora shadowing his bangs.

Thank god that the students actually did.

"You all will be leaving in a week, I have already prepared your passports. All you guys have to do is pack your wardrobe, a set of formal clothing and pocket money. Be sure to be by school next week at 5 a.m."

A guy raised his hand.

"What?"

"Can our parents come along? I bet Dame-Tsuna can't come without his mom!"

The whole class burst out laughing, too dense to realize that a black aura is surrounding them.

"Yeah, he's too useless! He's just a momma's boy!"

"Does he even have formal clothes? I bet he's just gonna beg some from Gokudera-kun!"

BANG!!!

A gunshot was shot on the ceiling, making everyone pale and shut their mouths.

"I thought I told you guys to shut up." Reborn said. "And I have hired a teacher to teach you guys Italian."