I'm a Succubus, duh- K

You-

    I look over at my adorable boyfriend, who was trying to sleep. "Bunny?" A tired groan escapes his lips as he rolls onto his back, half asleep. I giggle remembering his incident with the incubus at his friend's house. Smiling, wanting attention and not getting it, I get a plan. I put one hand on each of his thighs and put my knee against his crotch, kissing his lips. His eyes shoot open, he goes to scream before realizing that it's just me. He smiles slightly before kissing me back. 

     After a minute I pull away giggling. "What were you doing?", he asks as I move my knee. "I'm a succubus, duh. I lied when I said I was human." He laughs,"Ah, were you using my incubus incident against me?" "I might have been. Might have just been bored and wanted attention, or maybe I'm telling the truth and I am a succubus." Kyle laughs,"I'm going to go with it was the first two. You're to cute to be a succubus."'

        "I might be. Succubuses are known to be quite attractive." Kyle laughs,"I'll take my chances. now, you owe me something for waking up when I was almost asleep." I lean down kissing him again. He smiles against my lips slightly before kissing back. After a minute I pull away,"You're adorable Bunny." "Awe thanks Princess, but you're cuter."  "Oh hush," I giggle laying down beside him.

   He crawls on top of me, laying his head on my chest. Kyle lays a leg on both sides of me and slides his arms under me. "Comfortable Bunny?" "Yeah Princess, or Succubus, which ever one you are, I'm comfortable." "Good," I coo wrapping my right arm around him and use my left hand to play with his hair. Soon little snores are escaping his mouth.

      A smile creeps across my face as I lay there, I never thought that I'd ever be like this. This stupid dork has me wrapped on his finger and he knows it, but I wouldn't change it.  "You're such a dork, I love you,"I whisper, kissing the top of his head before closing my eyes. "Love you more loser," He mumbles. "You little,"I laugh. 

IT'S SHORT I KNOW. I  HAVE AN IDEA FOR SOMETHING CUTER HERE AND MAYBE A SAD ONE ON MY OTHER IMAGINE BOOK SO LIKE YEAH. I JUST GOT THE IDEA TO DO THIS THE OTHER NIGHT O LIKE 😑YEAH. BYE LOVELIES!