Proclaimed love 2/?

Logan Pov:

I stepped out of the car, Patton skipped over and grabbed my hand.

I couldn't help but stare at him he was just so beutiful! His eyes were glistening and he was giggling to himself. I shook my head as we continued to walk. We were nearly at the door when I tripped on the first step, and fell flat on my face.

In a panic Patton bent down "Are you okay?" I had obviously frightened him. I grabbed his hand and he helped pull me up. Think of a smooth recover, think Logan, think. Then I got it, I've seen this once before on one of those 6 second loop things, that Patton just loves to watch. I brushed myself off. "I guess I just fell..." I looked him in the eyes. "for you."

I watched as a rush of red covered his face. He just stared at me for about 30 seconds. I was about to say something when  he cupped his hands over his mouth and began to let out a muffled squeal.

I chuckled and scratched the back of my head, and he jumped on me knocking me down again and covering me in kisses, man I need to do this more often. "I'm sooo proud of youuu!" He squealed. "I'm so lucky to have you!" He nearly yelled as he was helping me on my feet.
"I'm lucky to have you bear." I stated kissing him on the cheek.
We began to walk forward when he stopped me and looked down. "Really I thought my chances with you were pretty small...infact" Wait. "I guess you can say," I know what he's going to say. "I thlught my chances with you were..."
Someone stop this beutiful man. "infinitesimal?"

I face palmed. He just busted out into a fit of giggles. I shook my head, I was smiling, I couldn't help it he was so cute, I wanted so badly to be angry, but I just couldn't. I tried not to giggle but I did anyway "And to think, we were having an emotional moment!" I shook my head and went through the door while Patton was still trying to catch his breath.

I opened the doors and suddenly heard "Surprise!!"

...

Ohh snap two chapters at once??!!
Okay i'm goin to bed love y'all!

CONDOMS!! WEAR THEM!!

<3