Proclaimed love 1/?

(One year later)
Patton POV

Today's the day, today... is... oh boy I'm hopping with excitement, and nervousnes, and a little fear... okay a lot of fear.

But I've been saving this for our anniversary.
Today was our day, just Logan and me, on an all day date.

I quickly ran into my closet and took out, not a suit, but a pretty purple laced dress with a white top and purple ruffles on the bottom. I've never worn a dress on a date before, in fact I don't think Logan knows I own a dress. I got my fashion sense from Roman, who helped me pick a dress out, and I learned makeup from Virgil, who surprising is really good at it.
Sometimes you just gotta say freak the gender rolls, because I love dresses and make up!! I just hope Logan does.

Bitting my lip nervously I knock on Logan's door and he came out with a fancy  black suit, with his usuall blue tie. I stared for a little to long then healed out my hand. He laughed a little an took my hand. "I love your outfit Bear!" I gushed, at both the complement and the nickname bear. I remember when he first called me bear. It was about two weeks into our relationship and I called him honey cor the first time. He was a little confused, and asked what I meant. I just stated that nicknames were common in relationships, and he said he wanted to give me a nickname. I remember staying up with him all night as he read through nearly every romance novel in the library. I was nearly asleep, because of it being 2am, when he had his break through. "Bear!" He screamed. It made me jump. "Whats that?" I asked yawning. "It's the perfect nickname for you!" I giggled and pecked him on the lips. "Good job honey, now lets get home, I'm really tierd."
After that he would constantly switch back and forth between bear and Patton. I looked at him after he said that, shaking away the memory. Tonight, even better memories are ti be made! "I'm glad you like my outfit, you don't think it's weird, that you know, I'm a guy wearing a dress and make up?"

He kissed my hand. "You look stunning." He said calmly.
Heat went to my face. "You don't look to bad yourself." I laughed and hip bumped him.

He laughed as we walked, well he walked, I more or less skipped,  hand and hand to the car.
He got in the passenger seat.
"Okay I dresses fancy, are you going to tell me where were going now?"
I looked at him and smiled "Nope."

I drove for a bit before I found our first stop. "Were here!" He looked at me confused. "Our date is at a museum?" He laughed and adjusted his glasses, man I love it when he does that. "Did we really get all dressed up just for a day at the museum?" He asked shaking his head.

"Pretty much!" I giggled. He has no idea whats coming. 

Heyyoo peoples! This is part one of the end of the book!! I knooww i cant believe I'm ending it! I've been working on this for about 4 months now, and I really don't have anywhere else to take it. But don't worry, as soon as this story is over I'll start working on another Logicality story! And work on my Prinxiety story too! Maybe even start oneshots!

Also sorry it's been a few days our internet went out for like a week!!

Love all of you!!
Remember to wear condoms!!

Next part soon!!