IT'S TIME

PREVIOUSLY-
I walked up to him and cupped hid face in my hands. "Logan, you mean so much to me. Don't you ever think any different."

We stayed there staring into eachothers eyes.
I leaned in closer-
-------------------------------------------
(Patton POV)
I leaned in and carefully connected his lips with mine. Granted I wasnt the best kisser concetering i've never done it before.
At that moment I felt a spark, something surge through my body. I knew rignt then that I will never leave Logand side again. I've heard so many stories, and watched so many movies about people who try to discribe this feeling, people who understand, and i 've felt longing for that feeling before, I never thought that the one had always been right beside me.
No words could discribe the amount of passion I felt, this was the best feeling ever.

I disconnected to see Logans face looking back at me.

"I-I..." Was all that I could muster out.

"T-That felt n-nice?" He stated, well more questioned. "I-If I would've known kisses felt like that I would've done this long ago!"
I saw the red flush to his cheeks, and felt my face heat up as well.
We stood there in eachothers arms for a while just staring up into eachothers eyes.

"C-can I k-kiss you again?" He asked looking away from my face. "Of course!" I stated happily, and with that we reconnected.

This was officially the best day ever.

SOOO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG

BUT HEY I GAVE YOU GUYS WHAT Y'ALL WANTED!!

SO TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY

AND TELL ME IF YALL LOVED IT, OR HATED IT, OR WHATEVER

LOVESS TO ALL YALLS

BYEEEE