Dark Secrets and Deatheaters

I hear footsteps in the hall, making me quickly stand up. I peak around the corner to see Draco and Snape walking down the hall, side by side.

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you", Draco says. Snape pushes Draco against the hall, before speaking.

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow", Snape says.

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this. Out of all others. Me. And I won't fail him", Draco hisses, making my eyes widen.

Oh my god.....

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious. Let me assist you", Snape sighs.

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment..."

I feel a single tear roll down my cheek, and I let out a shaky breath. I quickly rush away from the scene, before walking towards the other side of the castle.

I can't believe Draco is..... Maybe he's not. Maybe they're talking about something else.... I really hope so... I don't know why he would lie to me about it... He knows he can trust me... or maybe he doesn't know....

I trusted Draco. I didn't think he'd ever go through with it. I didn't think he'd ever... want to do it.

I mean.... a deatheater?

I would've never thought....

I don't know what he was chosen for, but... I do know he's a deatheater.... He's shown all the signs... I can't believe him... I knew his father was one, but him? Really? He's better than his father... I really hoped that he wouldn't try to become him... I know he's always tried to get his father's approval, but... he's never be able to. You can't impress Lucius Malfoy. I tried to tell Draco that, but he wouldn't listen... He never does.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek, but I wipe it away.

When I make it to the steps to the Astronomy Tower, I start to head up them, when I hear footsteps. I quickly step back and hide behind a corner. I peak out from behind the corner to see Draco walking towards the Room of Requirement again.... What's he doing.... I quickly slip off my heals, before I quietly follow behind him, keeping my distance.

After a few minutes, he comes to a stop, so I stop as well. I hide behind the corner, as he glances at the doorway to the Room of Requirement. He's hesitating....

He does the same thing, as he did last time. He passes by the doorway three times, before it appears. He heads inside, and I quickly follow after him. I slip inside, but the doorway disappears again. I hide behind the mounds of stuff, as he walks through it all. I follow him, staying hidden behind the piles. I watch as he walks over to the cabinet again. Oh no...

He pulls the old, dusty blanket off of it, looking up at it. He opens the cabinet and sets the same green apple, as before, in it. He shuts the door, before getting his wand out. I watch as he closes his eyes, before speaking.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus", Draco whispers, making me scrunch my eyebrows together. The cabinet makes a weird sound, making Draco lower his wand and open the cabinet again. He looks inside the cabinet, but I'm guessing the apple isn't there cause... he doesn't take anything out. I see a smirk appear across his face, before he closes it again. He closes his eyes and raises his wand. "Harmonia Nectere Passus... Harmonia Nectere Passus", Draco repeats. The cabinet makes the same sound again, making Draco repeat his actions. He lowers his wand and opens the cabinet. He reaches in and takes the apple out. However.... there's a bite in it...

"What the hell", I whisper.

Softजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें