Y/N's H/C (hair color) hair was pinned up (if you have short hair, you pinned it up as much as you could, or just put it back as much as you could) to form a bun a little above the middle of her head. She put a pin in her hair that formed a shape similar to a star. In the middle was a pearl, and on the fifteen tear shaped points were three diamonds: a little one, and bigger one, and then a little one again at the tip. It held her hair up very nicely and went very well with her evening attire.

For shoes, Y/N had black shoes that had a small heel and a blue ruffle at the top which lightly grazed her ankle.

In the end, after a bit of appliances being smoothed on her face to enhance her features just a tad, Y/N looked stunning. The dress seemed like it was made to fit her and her necklace made her look elegant as she stepped out of her room and into the main room of the lair. She took Erik's breath away. His playing on the organ stopped when she stepped into the room. He stared at her, admiring her beauty, and wondered how a creature as beautiful as Y/N was standing in front of him at this very moment. He wondered how such a gorgeous creature even existed.

After a few seconds of admiring Y/N, Erik looked away and came to a realisation. She was going somewhere special if she was dressed this nicely. Erik felt a twinge of jealousy inside him.

"Where are you going?" Erik asked.

Y/N huffed. "I am going to meet an old friend of mine. He has invited me to dinner this evening," she said, annoyance lacing it's way into her voice.

Erik looked down and nodded. "Alright. Just please be safe and be back at a reasonable time. A man is unable to be trusted if he doesn't return a women back to her residence after at least nine o'clock.... maybe nine thirty."

Y/N laughed softly. "Okay. I promise I'll be safe and that I'll be back before or at nine."

Erik smiled. "It is settled then. Have a wonderful time," he said. Though he didn't want to wish Y/N bad, he didn't want her to fall in love with her friend.

"I might, I might not. Goodbye Erik."

"Goodbye Y/N."

Y/N walked to the boat and carefully stepped into it. It wobbled a bit as she was getting in, so Erik immediately jumped up out of his seat to help.

"Would you like some assistance?" he asked.

"No, thank you. I will be okay for now," Y/N replied, now standing in the boat, reaching for the handle. The boat almost toppled over, but luckily, there was ground underneath it. Erik caught her, his arm encircling her and his grip on her waist tight. Y/N's hands were on Erik's shoulders and their breaths mixed for a moment, just like a few days ago.

They stayed like that for a few moments, Y/N staring into his blue-green eyes, and Erik staring back at her E/C ones. Erik quickly let go, however, and jumped into the now slightly wet (don't think what you're thinking if you are) boat. Y/N sat down on the smooth bench behind Erik. It was just like when Erik first brought Y/N down to his lair, except this was many years later, and they were leaving, not entering. Also, Y/N was in nicer clothes at the moment than when she first met Erik, but none of that mattered. She got the same feeling.

She felt love swelling in her heart. It made the butterflies in her stomach go mad and it made her heart skip a beat every so often. It refreshed her. It made her strong, but made her weak. Y/N could feel the love she had for Erik making an imprint on her heart and on her soul, and she knew that a mark like that could never falter, never fade, and never break or shatter. Erik was Y/N's first love. The feelings she had for him could never exit her heart. They would always stay in her heart, soul, and mind, and this wasn't a belief; it was the truth.

As Y/N and Erik rowed down the ever-stretching river, Y/N couldn't help but look at Erik. She felt it necessary to memorise every movement, every stance of his muscles. This wasn't a matter of lust, though. This was a matter of adoration. Y/N simply had to memorise how the muscles of Erik's back flexed as to push the oar and how his face softened when he had to pull the oar back. Though, when Erik looked back to check on her, she quickly looked down and blushed a light, almost visible shade of pink.

When the river ended and it came time to get out of the boat, Erik got out and made sure the boat wouldn't tip over once again. He reached out a hand to help Y/N out of the boat, and Y/N gladly took his hand and thanked him. She let her hand drop back to her side slowly and looked back at Erik, letting out a breathy "thank you".

Erik smiled a small but warm smile, and said,"You're welcome." He then turned back to the boat and started slowly exiting the open area where the boy was usually docked. He looked back every once in a while to see Y/N and then turned back and focused his attention on paddling across the river.

Much like Erik, Y/N watched him while she was mounting the horse, Cesar. She smiled and rode him (if you're thinking it again, stop) back to the stairs. She tied him up, pet him, and ran swiftly up the stairs, walked through the long hallway, through the Prima Donna room, and out of the opera house. She walked down on of the large sets of stairs and strode across the stone path, past the fountain, when she heard a voice.

"Y/N!"

'Oh. Great.' "Hello, Philippe! What a nice surprise," she lied.

"Thank you. I thought that since I don't know where you live anymore, I might as well surprise you by meeting you where we reunited," Philippe said. Y/N almost strained a few muscles trying not to roll her eyes.

"Wonderful. Shall we go to dinner?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes we shall."

~

A/N: I know I probably shouldn't end the chapter like this, but oh well. If I stopped here in the written version, I might as well stop here in the digital version. I'm sorry it was short and that I described so many things this much. I am also very immensely sorry that it took this long to get this published. Dang Grandma (sorry, Grandma, even though I know you don't read these things).

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of A Love Already Blossomed despite all of the boringness (if that is a word. Too bad if it's not. I'll use it anyway). Until next time!