"I miss him Emmitt." She sobbed.

'I know baby, but he's safer with Liam then us at the moment.' He said caressing the back of her hair in a soothing way. After a while he looked up at me and nodded curtly at me keeping his wife in his arms. I inclined my head in thanks and turned to the door and walked in. Aiden was slowly lifting a spoon full of pudding in his mouth. I smiled at him making my way over to his bed. He looked up at me stuffing the spoon in his mouth.

"How are you doing" I asked him. He shrugged at me.

"Pathetic" he muffled around pudding. His voice was better than when he first started. I chuckled leaning over and pecked his cheek softly.

"You are not pathetic." I scolded causing him to roll his eyes.

"So I can go home today." He said. "The nurses told me." I nodded my head.

"How would you like to go away with me?" I asked him. I've been thinking about this ever he woke up.

"W-what?" He looked up at me with a frown but I kept my smile on my face.

"I've had enough time to think since your coma and I want to have alone time with you Aiden. Have a weekend with just you, no interruptions, no people, just you and me." I watched him hopefully. He was speechless as he stared at me wide eyed.

"Please Aiden, I need this. We need this." I added.

He bit his lip looking down at his pudding for a while before looking up at me and giving me a beautiful smile. I felt the relief swarm me.

"Thank you." I breathed.

"Wait, what about my parents?" He asked suddenly. I ran the back of my fingers over his cheek.

"They said that you can stay with me for a while, it's for the best right now." He gave me a questionable look.

"What do you mean?" I sighed.

"He's...still there." Was all I said. He was confused a little before his face cleared in understanding.

"I... Do-" he stuttered nervously.

"It's ok Aiden, this is why I'm taking you with me. Plus I want time with you alone, like I said."

****

I left the hospital for a bit to let Aiden's parents have some time with him as he got ready to leave. They brought him a big bag of clothes with them; I told him I'd be there to pick him up in thirty minutes.

Right now I was going to the Pack house to get my things.

"Liam." Dom came up to my car as I got out.

"Hey." I closed the car door and walked up to the house.

"How's Aiden doing?" He asked me. We jogged up the stairs to my room.

"Good, the doctor said he can come home." I said opening my room door.

"That's good man, but you're going to let him go home with...?" The hesitance in his voice was understandable. I could lose it at any moment whenever I heard his disgusting name.

I turned to look at Dom.

"Hell no, I told his parents that he was going to stay with me till the little shit was gone." I reached in my closet pulling out my travel bag, grabbing the essentials.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he watched me stuff it with clothes.

"Aiden and I are going away for the weekend"