Where you get married <3

Oli:  Carlowrie Castle - Scotland... You and Oli both adore visiting Scotland, and the beautiful castles all around the country were your first choice for your venue. Carlowrie Castle was your favourite and what's better than eloping in a fairytale-like castle? 

Jordan:  Whitby Abbey - England (A/N might as well use my hometown in this lel) this gorgeous monument is absolutely fascinating to you - the history behind it, the beauty, Dracula, the view... Everything. The ancient ruins are ideal for yours and Jordan's awaited wedding. 

Lee:  Antromeda Villas - Santorini... Santorini is Lee's favourite place to go on holiday to and it's honestly the definition of PARADISE. From the dazzling sun to the food, everything ticked your boxes! Especially the luxury rooms to celebrate afterwards [ if you know what I mean ;) ] and all the guests were chuffed about the beautiful location. 

Matt N: A cute chapel in Sheffield... You and Matt are not people to get married at the most luxurious venue out there, it's always kept simple. But this chapel is exactly where your families met years ago, and there's nothing that is more important than your families. Despite the simple venue you splash out on every other thing (particularly things like party favours and the best cake) No luxurious venue can come close to the value of the chapel, no way. 

Matt K: Westbury Manor - New York... Travelling is an absolute favourite of yours and Matt loves going to America all of the time. This Victorian mansion has literally everything to offer, perfect to accommodate and entertain your many guests attending. It's so humble looking and the whole place provides bedrooms too. It's useful and beautiful at the same time, absolutely awesome place to celebrate!