Chapter 19

Steve Rogers - Captain America

"Can we trust her though? What if you guys get drunk and Daenerys ends up escaping?"

"I can assure you Stark, that I can hold my alcohal." Natasha replied, huffing. "I'd have to drink an incredible amount of alcohol to get drunk." Freya said.

"I don't even drink that much." Pepper put in.

"And I like it here. You have poptarts and hot chocolate and the magical screen!" Daenerys said happily.

"You know, if we leave the building, Pepper won't be here to monitor your alcohol intake." Freya put in.

We were all sitting on the couch, discussing whether or not the girl's would be allowed to bring Daenerys outside of the building. "I think we can trust her." Natasha put in.

"Really?" Clint asked, sounding surprised. "Yeah, really." She answered. "I mean, she hasn't given us any reason not to trust her."

"True." I put in. "I mean, I think we can trust her outside of the building, like you said, she hasn't given us any reason to doubt her." Freya looks at me and smiles.

"All right ladies!" Pepper says standing, and hooking her arms with Daenerys and Natasha, who are sitting on either side of her.

"Lets go! Come on Freya!" She laughs and pecks me lightly on the cheek before rushing after Pepper. "Alright, coming!"

She waves as she steps into the elevator. I wave as the doors close and I can't see her anymore.

"PDA your thing now Cap?" Tony asks. I feel myself reddening, but to my surprise, Clint punches him in the arm. "Dude, come on. Freya freaking came back from the dead just recently. I think we can hand them a few free passes on the PDA."

"Your public displays of affection surprisingly do not bother me." Loki says from his seat. "Brother, I thought you did not regard sentiment very affectionately." Thor said.

Loki shrugged, standing. "Daenerys views it in such a way that allows her to convey her strong opinion on affection that I no longer loath it." He walks into the kitchen, all our eyes following him.

"Did anyone else notice how different he is now?" Bruce whispered.

"I did." I answer. "Yeah, same." Tony answers, and Clint nods. "I agree. My brother even allows me to call him brother now!" Thor says happily.

"Do you think....." Bruce trails off, eyes wide.

"Daenerys!" Clint and I say at the same time.

"You think he likes her?" Tony whispers, casting a wary glance over his shoulder.

"Its so obvious now!" Clint says.

"What is so obvious?" We all turn to see Daenerys, her wavy auburn hair thrown over one shoulder, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"That.... you left your jacket here!" I said hastily, pointing at the stripped sweat shirt on the couch. She smiled at me. "Yes, I left it here on accident. I came down to get it."

"Here Danny." Bruce says, handing her the jacket. "Can I ask you a question?" He asks.

"Anything you wish to know, I shall answer to the best of my ability." She says honestly. Wow, that was kind of an intense answer.

"Um, okay. I just wanted to know what you think of Loki?"

"Well, he seems nice. Reformed actually. I would never have believed that he had been the man to attack your world two years prior and only recently, he seems to have changed drastically, from what I understand. Something must have spurred him to change his ways."