Chapter 18

Izzy's P.O.V.

The last few weeks have been eventful to say the least, I had my finals two weeks ago, graduated a week after and before I know it it's Christmas eve and mom, Liam and me are in a cab heading to Liam's parents' house.

Liam keeps pointing at things and telling me stories about them as I watch in awe and mom just shakes her head at my behavior but can you blame? I'M IN ENGLAND!!!! besides everything here is just so classy, posh and just awesome.

After a fifteen minute drive we arrive in front of a beautiful house. Liam pays the driver before helping mom and me with our bags (I have no idea how he does it but he manages to carry all three of our bags with his two hands.) not even a minute passes before the front door swings open revealing Karen, another old man who I can only guess is Liam's dad and two girls that are probably Liam's sisters.

"Izzy, it's so nice to finally meet you." Karen says before pulling me in for a hug.

"You too, Karen." I smile at her as we pull away "Oh, this is Martha my mom." I point at mom "Mom, this is Karen Liam's mom."

"Nice to meet you." Karen smiles warmly at mom.

"Thanks, for having us." Mom smiles back before Karen asks us to take the introductions inside.

Once inside the warmth of the house we're introduced to everyone and after all the nice to meet you's and thank you's we head upstairs to settle in our rooms and since there's still other people coming tonight and staying I'm given the choice to either bunk with mom or Liam and of course I choose my boyfriend much to mom's dismay.

"Your room is beautiful." I say as I scan Liam's cozy room with my eyes.

"Thanks, I guess." Liam shrugs as he follows my line of vision that falls on a picture of a beautiful ginger head who I know as Maggie (from the pictures he showed me.) on his nightstand. he goes to put the picture away but I stop him.

"Leave it." I smile at him.

"No, it's fine. I'll just put it in a drawer."

"No, leave it." I walk towards him "I don't mind, I promise."

"Okay." He leans down to kiss me "So, we've a few hours to rest before everyone comes. wanna sleep?"

"Yes, I'm exhausted actually."

"Okay, I'll change in the bathroom and you change here."

"Okay." I grab some pajamas from my bag while he does the same and heads to the bathroom connected to his room.

"Can I come in?" Liam asks from inside the bathroom just as I finish changing.

"Yup." I say popping the 'P' as I put my hair in a ponytail.

Liam enters the room dressed in his pajamas and then we just cuddle on his bed and fall asleep.

Later that day we're awoken my his mom telling us that people are coming soon so, we both hurry and change before heading downstairs to meet everyone. I'm introduced to a lot of people from aunts, uncles and cousins to family friends and neighbors.

Dinner is ready and everyone is pretty much drooling from the delicious smell that one of Liam's uncles asks his mom why aren't we eating but she says that we're waiting for the Morgans.

"Who are the Morgans?" I ask Liam.

"They're Maggie's family." He tells me with a kiss on the cheek and that's when my blood turns cold I mean I'm sure they'll hate me and take me as some kind of replacement to their daughter and turn this whole dinner into a disaster.

"They're here." Karen announces as she opens the door and in comes a guy a few years older than Liam with a little girl in his arms and a beautiful woman by his side followed by a teenage boy who looks to be about sixteen or seventeen and an elderly couple.

They greet Liam's parents before moving towards Liam with wide smiles on their faces, the first to greet Liam is the guy with the little girl.

"Hey, Li. how's everything?" He gives Liam one of those bro hugs.

"Everything is great." Liam points to the little girl in his arms "Who's this cutie?"

"This is little Maggie." He ruffles the little girl's hair "My daughter and the newest addition to the Morgan Family."

"I still can't believe that you have a family of your own now." Liam shakes his head with a smile.

"Whatever." The guy rolls his eyes "Now, who's this?" He points at me and I look to the ground quickly.

"Oh, this is Izzy my girlfriend." Liam hooks his arm around my waist "Izzy, this is Myles Maggie's older brother."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I offer my hand expecting him to ignore me and embarrass me completely but he just flashes me a wide smile and pulls me into a big hug.

"Nice to meet you too, Izzy." Myles says as we pull away. 

I'm then introduced to the rest of Maggie's family which consists of Myles, his wife Jade and his daughter Maggie, Morgan Maggie's younger brother and Mike and Matilda Maggie's parents. to be honest I expected at least her mom to hate me but they all were really nice and kept telling me how they're glad that Liam found a nice girl like me.

After dinner that night everyone settles in the living room in front of the T.V. while engaging in conversations with each other. I look around the room in search of my mom who to my surprise is enjoying herself talking and laughing with Liam's aunts then I look at Liam who's sitting on the floor helping his younger cousins build some kind of a Lego house. I watch as he smiles and laughs with the kids and how nice he's with them and that's when I realize that I love him. I know that it's really random but I just know it now in this moment you know how they say that when you love someone you just know that is exactly what is happening in this moment I just know that I love him.

Without even thinking I find myself telling Liam that I have something important to tell him and practically dragging him outside fortunately without anyone noticing.

"What is it?" Liam asks once we're outside in the cold weather and that's when I realize how stupid this looks.

"I-I-" I run my hand through my hair "I wanted to tell you something but now it's just stupid."

"Izzy, just say it."

"I- uh I-" 

"Izzy, come on."

"I love you, okay?" I avoid his eyes "God, I'm so stupid. I should have waited and did something romantic."

"Izzy." He says.

"I know I'm stupid but I love you and I love how your eyes close when you laugh and how you manage to smell good after an hour of running. I just- ugh."

"Izzy, listen to me."

"Oh god, you don't love me anymore, right?" 

"God damn it!" He snaps "Will you shut up?" 

"What?" I finally find the courage to look at his face to find him to my surprise grinning at me.

"I love you too but you already know that so, let's just kiss." He pulls me closer to him and presses his lips to mine in one of the best kisses I've ever had (Not that I didn't like his other kisses but this one is just extra amazing.).

"I love you." I grin at him once we pull away.

"I love you too."

(A/N) : Vote, Comment and Share.

~Sara xx