Chapter 13

Izzy's P.O.V.

The next morning I get a text from Liam telling me to meet him outside, I send him an okay before grabbing my purse and heading outside.

"I'd like the specific details of that kiss when you comeback." Harry tells me as I reach the door.

"That if you let it happen." I roll my eyes.

"This is your third date you're allowed to kiss now." I roll my eyes yet again before ignoring him and opening the door.

"Hey." Liam greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi." I give him a small smile.

"Come on, let's go." He grabs my hand and we start walking towards his car.

"So, where are we going?" I ask once we're buckled in.

"This coffee shop we had breakfast at the day we found out we are neighbors." He tells me as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Great." I turn to look out the window.

We spend the whole drive to the coffee shop in silence with the radio playing being the only sound in the vehicle.

Liam parks the car before we make our way inside the coffee shop and once we're seated Josh comes to take our orders.

"Hey, What can I get you?" Josh asks.

"I'll have a caramel frappuccino, Joshie." I stress the 'Joshie' out teasingly.

"I'm just gonna ignore you." He writes my order down before turning to Liam "And what can I get you?"

"Just black coffee." He tells him.

"Okay, be right back." Josh leaves to get our coffees before Liam turns to me.

"How long have you known this Josh guy?" He asks.

"Since I moved here which is about four years, why?"

"Just asking." He shrugs "You seem close."

"Not really. We're just good friends, I guess."

After that Josh comes with our coffees and we enjoy our drinks all while talking about everything and nothing at the same time. We then take a walk in the park and after about half an hour of walking Liam stops as he turns to look at me.

"You think I can kiss you now?" He places his hands on my cheek.

"Only if you want to." I shrug and rest my hand on his chest.

He doesn't hesitate a moment before pulling me closer and pressing his lips to mine. Our lips move in sync as he cups my cheeks in his hands and I fist his shirt in mine. We kiss for a few minutes before pulling away both of us needing air.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." He tells me as he breathes heavily and I simply blush and look down because I honestly have no idea how to reply to this.

Thankfully he doesn't tease me about it and just pecks my cheek and grabs my hand before we continue our walk.

Liam's P.O.V.  

Izzy rests her head on my shoulder as we sit in silence on one of the park's benches.

"So, I have a question for you." I break the silence.

"What's it?" She says as I grab her hand and start playing with her fingers.

"I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" She snaps her head up and just stares at my face for a few long moments before returning to her previous position with her head resting on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'd love that." She shrugs.

"Good." An idiotic grin spreads across my face as I notice the one that breaks onto her face too.

We spend another hour in the park before heading back home and as we stand in front of our flats' doors, I watch as Izzy looks from my lips to the floor multiple times before shaking her head.

"I'll see you later, I guess." She mumbles before turning to open her flat's door but I grab her wrist and turn her to face me before pressing my lips to hers, she's taken back at first but then relaxes and kisses me back.

"Is that what you wanted?" I ask once we pull away and watch as her eyes widen before her cheeks turn a deep red color. I find it really cute how Izzy is normally an outgoing and loud person but when it comes to me she's a really shy person who blushes from the simplest of things such as a kiss on the cheek.

"Am I really that easy to read?" She asks with her cheeks still flushed.

"Kind of." I shrug "Anyway would you like to come over later to watch a movie or something?" 

"Sure." She gives me that beautiful smile of hers.

"Great." I pull her closer to me before pressing my lips to hers yet again and being quite honest I can't really stop kissing her.

The kiss stays chaste and innocent which makes it even more addicting.  

"Well, Well." A voice says causing us to pull away "What do we have here?" Harry smirks as he stands with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nothing." Izzy says quickly as she moves away from me with a blush.

"No." I hook my arm around her waist keeping her close "It's a guy kissing his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend, I see." He nods with that smirk still on his face "Little Izzy finally got herself a boyfriend." He ruffles her hair.

"Yeah, now piss off." She shoves his hand away.

Harry starts to say something but Jessica comes out stopping him "What is going on here?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Oh, let me tell you." He wraps his arm around her shoulder "Little Izz here got herself a boyfriend."

"Really?" Jessica grins as she looks at Izzy.

"God." She groans "Yes." She hides her face in my shoulder as I bite my lip to contain my laughter at her flustered self.

"It's about time, Izz." Jessica smirks "Anyway congrats."

"Well, Thanks." Izzy rolls her eyes "Are you two done making fun of me?"

"Absolutely not." Harry shakes his head "We're just getting started."

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this, am I?" Izzy asks.

"No." Harry and Jessica say in unison.

"Come on, help me." She turns to me with a pleading look and that's when I burst out laughing unable to hold it in anymore "You're supposed to be on my side." She shakes her head before going inside her flat.

"Wait." Jessica yells as she goes after her.

"You better not hurt her." Harry says before following them inside. 

(A/N) : Enjoy!!!!

Vote, Comment and share, please!!!!!

~Sara xx